Discuss Please Explain The Lack Of Brexit in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Marvo

-
Staff member
Mod
Mentor
Esteemed
Supporter
Reaction score
Is the UK leaving the EU or not?

I see court cases, I see votes in parliament. There's talk of a hard Brexit, a soft Brexit, Scotland says they're not allowing it...... Wasn't there a national referendum with a clear majority or did I miss something?

Seems like a lot of smoke and mirrors to me with a lot of heel dragging thrown in for good measure.

What a bunch of girls blouses....why all the performing?

Why hasn't the EU just gone full steam ahead to a clean separation.

Last edited:
Marvo you have missed something : it wouldn't generate lots of political opportunities and publicity, and pollies do like a fuss.

the problem is, marvo, that whilst the majority op the electorate have voted to leave, some foreign mare has kicked up a fuss so that now all them useless politicians have to agree to abide by the vote of the people, which is what they promised to do before, but then you know that all politicians are liars and will milk it until they receive a pension that's 20 times what most of us earn in a lifetime.

amongst all the benefits that will come to the UK is that GMES will be able to buy his bananas from anywhere in the world, and they can even have a bend radius that does not comply with EU directives. he might even then be able to hold on to them.

More to the point the protectionist CAP Wil be history...... The French farmers will have to adapt to survive....

The small issues of the German, French and Dutch elections are muddying the waters.....

More to the point the protectionist CAP Wil be history...... The French farmers will have to adapt to survive....

The small issues of the German, French and Dutch elections are muddying the waters.....

Worry he not about the French farmers,they will still be in the EU and have ready markets that will ensure their survival and prosperity
Best we somehow concentrate on the survival of our own farming industry

Example,in Wales (mainly because of the landscape) the farming industry is very reliant on sheep farming
When we leave the EU they will have to compete against the freed trade EU countries and also New Zealand (who have a free trade agreement with the EU)
The tariffs that will be applied to imported Welsh lamb may very well decimate our own farming industry because they will be unable to compete on a level playing field

Multiply this example by the same in many other industries and the silly dream of freedom from the comfort of the EU will soon become a very sober reality to the silly choice that was made to leave

the problem is, marvo, that whilst the majority op the electorate have voted to leave, some foreign mare has kicked up a fuss so that now all them useless politicians have to agree to abide by the vote of the people, which is what they promised to do before, but then you know that all politicians are liars and will milk it until they receive a pension that's 20 times what most of us earn in a lifetime.
Would the Mare be that Krankey Bint?

Worry he not about the French farmers,they will still be in the EU and have ready markets that will ensure their survival and prosperity

Example,in Wales (mainly because of the landscape) the farming industry is very reliant on sheep farming
When we leave the EU they will have to compete against the freed trade EU countries and also New Zealand (who have a free trade agreement with the EU)
The tariffs that will be applied to imported Welsh lamb may very well decimate our own farming industry because they will be unable to compete on a level playing field

Multiply this example by the same in many other industries and the silly dream of freedom from the comfort of the EU will soon become a very sober reality to the silly choice that was made to leave

What planet are you on???
Oh yes......

Des, you had to compete with the upside downers before th traitors heath and wilson sold us out to the krauts. you can do it again, and also you'll be able to fish british waters without the spanish invaders to compete with.

What planet are you on???
Oh yes......

That was a fine reply to the complex Brexit debate
Well done for that and am looking forward to some more of your in depth reasoning :confused:

Des, you had to compete with the upside downers before th traitors heath and wilson sold us out to the krauts. you can do it again, and also you'll be able to fish british waters without the spanish invaders to compete with.

The problem looking forward Tel is like I stated
The upsidedowners have a free trade agreement with the EU that will give them great advantage should Teresa August not negotiate a free trade agreement when Brexit is complete
If there is anything less than free trade Rugby will not be the only thing with which they slaughter the Welsh :)

That was a fine reply to the complex Brexit debate
Well done for that and am looking forward to some more of your in depth reasoning :confused:

The problem looking forward Tel is like I stated
The upsidedowners have a free trade agreement with the EU that will give them great advantage should Teresa August not negotiate a free trade agreement when Brexit is complete
If there is anything less than free trade Rugby will not be the only thing with which they slaughter the Welsh :)
It has obviously escaped you but there is no debate. The words you are looking for are MAJORITY, DECISION, and DEMOCRACY. You need to get used to the idea, just like that Scottish gargoyle, Tony war monger Blaire and the "not even a U.K. Citizen" Gena Miller, that we are leaving. Gone, departed, finished, divorced. Au revoire, auf wiedersien, goodbye, and good riddance. One day, all you remoaners will look back and say "thank god those Brexiteers had the sense to get us out of that debacle".

Read the thread and you will find comment on the French farmers not having to be subsidised
My replys were to do with agreements for when the UK leaves,they were met with astronomy enquiries on your part

The whole thread was nothing to do with the actual vote that was for exit
Printing capital letter words to portray your irritation,it is about a completely different subject
Again it shows fine in depth reasoning yet again

Read the thread and you will find comment on the French farmers not having to be subsidised
My replys were to do with agreements for when the UK leaves,they were met with astronomy enquiries on your part

The whole thread was nothing to do with the actual vote that was for exit
Printing capital letter words to portray your irritation,it is about a completely different subject
Again it shows fine in depth reasoning yet again
The reasoning bit has ended, we have done that one. You guys just need to stop carping on and get on with it, for we shall all be better off in the long run.

@Marvo

Nichola Sturgeon is an extreme nationalist, she has had an independence dream since she was 15yrs old and is somewhat blinkered (tunnel vision) call it what you want to try live her dream... the problem is as Scotland has to leave the EU to rejoin regardless of our vote or position, if they ever become a self governing country they will have to re-apply to ensure they meet requirements... the unfortunate thing is they have the biggest deficit of any EU member including Greece and would not qualify to join until they met the criteria, she is playing an argument that circumstances have changed and she can get a mandate to go for a second referendum, again she is playing the public with fake news, the original Scottish referendum had it in their own white paper that the case to leave and become independent was because the UK may leave the EU, still she lost, so she is playing the single market card which side steps her ignorance here but during the Brexit debate all the main brexit campaigners did state that leaving the EU would mean leaving the single market, this is her downfall but the Scottish people are not been told the reality here, she has no position to call a new referendum but she is trying to bluff her way into it by getting public support... once they are informed that their biggest deficit in the EU is only not effecting them because of the UK's tax payers propping them up and the crucial fact that the majority of there trade by a very large margin is with the UK then I suspect she will see her dream die but given the strange climate recently, I won't say that's a given, she is playing a massive gamble that has negative odds to try win her dream, I say let them learn there lesson but it would effect us too so I'm for her getting a second kick up the arse.

Obviously this original OP was in feb and now we know that article 50 gets triggered next Wed' so that answers the question now albeit a month and a half later, but we needed to wait to find out.

According to LBC radio this morning, the Scottish Parliament haven't passed ANY legislation in the last 12 months........ which makes me wonder what they and all the pen pushing cronies are actually being paid to do?

There's a dilemma for some in Scotland. Some voted for independence, and those same voters, voted for Brexit; Out Outers.

So if there's a second independence vote, and they vote to leave the UK, the SNP intend to re-join or stay in the EU. So the question for those particular voters (thanks the Clash); Should I stay or should I go now? :)

Is the UK leaving the EU or not?

I see court cases, I see votes in parliament. There's talk of a hard Brexit, a soft Brexit, Scotland says they're not allowing it...... Wasn't there a national referendum with a clear majority or did I miss something?

Seems like a lot of smoke and mirrors to me with a lot of heel dragging thrown in for good measure.

What a bunch of girls blouses....why all the performing?

Why hasn't the EU just gone full steam ahead to a clean separation.
brexit should be sorted out with a phonecall to eu telling them were no longer paying to be part of their urine drinking club.

daily terror attacks thank to merkel and her booty buddies.

brexit should be sorted out with a phonecall to eu telling them were no longer paying to be part of their urine drinking club.

daily terror attacks thank to merkel and her booty buddies.
Don't be silly, just send them a text "I don't love you anymore, you're dumped" thats it.

Reply to Please Explain The Lack Of Brexit in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock