Discuss Please Explain The Lack Of Brexit in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

our problems with terrorism have gotten alot worse since merkels open door policy for all of africa and the middle east, calais is merkels fault, do you want the people currently destroying france to be given asylum in the uk? i certainly dont.

As Merkel's open door policy began circa 2015, are we not forgetting the London Bombings some ten years earlier? The current terrorist tactic is not one of an organised infiltrated group of peoples, but typically lone wolf or a few, with no training or support, other than what they can learn from Google, and then shouting allahu Akbar before carrying out their attack.

Different to the years of the troubles in NI, when terrorist cells could be hunted down, or their monies or stores seized.

How do you combat some young kid sat at his computer desk, and thinks he carry out some martyrdom, and be rewarded in heaven.

As Merkel's open door policy began circa 2015, are we not forgetting the London Bombings some ten years earlier? The current terrorist tactic is not one of an organised infiltrated group of peoples, but typically lone wolf or a few, with no training or support, other than what they can learn from Google, and then shouting allahu Akbar before carrying out their attack.

Different to the years of the troubles in NI, when terrorist cells could be hunted down, or their monies or stores seized.

How do you combat some young kid sat at his computer desk, and thinks he carry out some martyrdom, and be rewarded in heaven.
quite easily actually, considering it is largely 1 demographic causing terrorism in the 21st century, most of the attacks the perps are already known to security services im not talking just about britain, look at sweden, denmark , france, poland, italy all swamped by immigrants that nobody needs or wants.

also its mainly wahabi islam that is the problem, how many of the islamic terror attackers recieve guidance from the same mosque/imam?

do you think its fair to come here with no qualifications when we are already in a housing shortage and give immigrants almost special treatment in comparison with the tax payers who will be funding it? i wouldnt be so bothered if those "fleeing" warzones werent all my age and men.

if mein kampf is banned in germany then why is the bigoted quran allowed?
Was you off school the day they did history.
do you think its fair to come here with no qualifications when we are already in a housing shortage and give immigrants almost special treatment in comparison with the tax payers who will be funding it? i wouldnt be so bothered if those "fleeing" warzones werent all my age and men.
Elsparks, this is a thread about brexit and the lack of progress, however all you want to do is promote your hatred of foreign people and your loathing of anybody diferent to you or anybody that does not have the advantages in life that you have or who may need some help.
You really have no need to post again, we know where you are coming from, you really can add no more to this thread.
I suggest you start your own thread, maybe titled 'People not like me, don't you just hate them.'

Elsparks, this is a thread about brexit and the lack of progress, however all you want to do is promote your hatred of foreign people and your loathing of anybody diferent to you or anybody that does not have the advantages in life that you have or who may need some help.
You really have no need to post again, we know where you are coming from, you really can add no more to this thread.
I suggest you start your own thread, maybe titled 'People not like me, don't you just hate them.'
this is why this debate gets nowhere, the likes of you who have little capacity to think outside your own situation, id like to know how pointing out the obvious means i dislike foreigners? i said those who come here with no qualifications and are nothing but a burden to their host country, for instance my cousin lived in dubai for a while but in order to do so he had to have a job lined up BEFORE entering the country.

you do realise you live on a finite planet with over 7billion humans competing for the same resources dont you?

go and read the quran then come back to me, whats the 1 common denominator in most terror attacks in the last 10 years?

I think elsparko may be basing his views on where he lives. I live in a predominately western based community whereas some others live in more cosmopolitan areas, dependent how you all get on, and we should all get on, may impact on your viewpoint.

Reply to Please Explain The Lack Of Brexit in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock