Discuss Rated People, Guess the budget? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Some muppet will do it that's the really sad thing mate, whether or not his/her quals will be legitimate is another matter

Installing new Mira Sport shower 10.8KW, to replace the old 9 KW Mira Sport one that doesn't function properly anylonger. It is quite a straightforward job but needs a bigger wire to work.

TWO dime bars have purchased this lead!!!!

I say suck on my white chocolate salty balls lol Absolutely ridiculous when they list such work for approx budget of ÂŁ100!!!!!!!

Day dreamers some of them I tell ya :75:

Job type:
Electrical Inspecting / Testing
Approx Budget:Under ÂŁ100
Price:ÂŁ5.00 + VAT
Description:I'm looking for a landlord's electricity safety test. No jokers with price please.

I reckon the customer is the only joker on this one. Who ever buys it is the clown!

Job type:Electrical Inspecting / Testing
Approx Budget:Under ÂŁ100
Price:ÂŁ4.00 + VAT
Description:We need a rewire of the ring main with the sockets on in a small terrace house with attic conversion in Barnsley. Please could I have quotes with and without materials as I have a friend in the trade who may be able to purchase them cheaper. The house has just been fitted with an earth rod for a tt system and we have just fitted a new rcd fuse board but there seems to be a ( or some ) neutral fault ( s) somewhere. Please send quotes via email. Thank you in advance for your swift reply.
P.s I put in the lowest budget available I understand it will be more than this but I would like an unbiased quote

May be its a sign of the times the public are hacked off with the banks not dealing with them fairly plus Rated People in my view is an outdated business model what I call Loads of Money Middle Man business that is squeezing from both sides plus as one customer said they are a glorified yellow pages. Thing is me thinks they may go bust by Christmas as their advertising is being ramped up which to me is a sign of a business in trouble. I think Service Magic are in the same class and as I have said I just will not deal with them as I mention to my customers its hard enough to keep your costs down without paying them for jobs you may or may not get

1. 09 August 2012
    • 20:38 09-08-2012 Be the first to buy this job.
    • Lead PriceÂŁ55
    • BudgetOver ÂŁ30,000
    • LocationBristol
    • Distance4.1 miles
    • Lighting & Power - Internal
    • Two pendant lights in seperate rooms need connecting to mains. One of the fittings needs wire length reduced prior to connection. Cooker switch/socket needs fitting and connecting to mains in kitchen.

Ummm, let me think about this one.................... How about NO!!!!

Retards some of them!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Reply to Rated People, Guess the budget? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net