Discuss Rio and BHP specs for unsupported cable allowance and Voltage drop? in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi senior members of the forum,

I need advice on couple of questions about Rio and BHP specs for electrical installation purposes.

What is the minimum allowance for unsupported cable coming out of cable ladder. This is for install of a genset trailer to load. The cable will be going through cable ladder but when exiting the ladder, what's the allowance of unsupported cable to load I.e., pump or motor. Iam mainly looking at BHP specs and Rio specs. If there is a document nunber that mention the spec please list it in answer.

Second question is maximum voltage drop for Rio site install. I know in As 3000, it is 5% and excpetion for standalone install is upto 11% and For BHP its 6%. Iam looking for Rio tinto specs and again please provide document number for the particular spec if possible.

Thankyou.

Kind Regards,

INK

Reply to Rio and BHP specs for unsupported cable allowance and Voltage drop? in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, this is my first post here. I have a little experience with most types of household wiring through a decade of DIY remodeling, and...
Replies
Views
can anyone tell me if this is a correct way of thinking i have 6 Cleaners outlets off a !6a rcd, total run length is 55m 6mm feed to first point...
Replies
Views
Hi, would like ta post a question about voltage drop in a cable. If I have a 230v single phase load of 500w with a 50 meter cable run reference...
Replies
Views
With reference to Voltage Drop calculations and Table F4(ii) OSG page 151. When designing an installation the cable is selected, among other...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, Thanks in advance for any advice! I was called out to a client’s swimming pool, as there was a fault on the pool lights. I found that someone...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock