Search the forum,

Discuss riots in london,enfield. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
so over this afternoon i heard a few rumours of riots going to be happening in enfield, went to the cinema come back to hear this report from a news

:Earlier, around 100 rioters smashed two shop windows and trashed a police car in Church Street in clashes with police.

however i think this is abit less then whats happend, what ive been hearing is the local mc ds and krispy creams right next to each other both 24hr have been set alight.and load of shops have been trashed a robbed.

i know some people want to riot and stuff for real reasons but
War on ******** DOUGHNUTS!!!

i think people have finally realised the police are powerless against groups more than 30.
i feel sorry for the police there what a night, and they have the cheek not to give them bonuses.

I'm not rioting till it's directed at something meaniful people hold the power to shape the country...

Last edited by a moderator:
so over this afternoon i heard a few rumours of riots going to be happening in enfield, went to the cinema come back to hear this report from a news

:Earlier, around 100 rioters smashed two shop windows and trashed a police car in Church Street in clashes with police.

however i think this is abit less then whats happend, what ive been hearing is the local mc ds and krispy creams right next to each other both 24hr have been set alight.and load of shops have been trashed a robbed.

i know some people want to riot and stuff for real reasons but
War on ******** DOUGHNUTS!!!

i think people have finally realised the police are powerless against groups more than 30.
i feel sorry for the police there what a night, and they have the cheek not to give them bonuses.

I'm not rioting till it's directed at something meaniful people hold the power to shape the country...

Not only Enfield but Walthamstow, Waltham Forest, somewhere in Islington and oviously the mugs in Brixton had to jump on the bandwagon as well. Simple answer? 'If you do not disperse and leave the area at once; then live ammunition will be used.'

Spot on Ken we look like fools, was listening to a load of Spanish chatting yesterday and they were all asking the question why were the looters not being shot? Glad they didnt ask me cos i dont know why ?
Not only Enfield but Walthamstow, Waltham Forest, somewhere in Islington and oviously the mugs in Brixton had to jump on the bandwagon as well. Simple answer? 'If you do not disperse and leave the area at once; then live ammunition will be used.'

Live ammunition is a bit harsh, lots of blood to clean up etc. Rubber bullets are what you want, the bouncy ones from the seventies, that would soon move them on!

As ken says, give them fair warning, if not starting killing them one by one.

This country needs discipline!

Lets have this right before the do-gooders jump aboard and get the post closed. This was not a demonstration - about brutal Police methods, etc etc that the left is spouting off but an orcastrated attack on the Police.

all in the name of so called justice for the geezer that shot a copper :/ he deserved to be shot and all these rioters deserve to be lying next to him!!

correct me if im wrong these so called rioters want revenge on the police for killing there drug dealing thug of a friend/ family member. by burning down Tottenham, the place they live.sell there drugs or what ever they do.just go to show that they have no brains. but IMO there doing the police and everybody favour in burning Tottenham down as a Arsenal fan let it burn

This is a joke, its now kicking off in Hackney and Lewisham. What I want to know is WHY if the peelers have made over 215 arrests ONLY 25 of the scum have been charged?
Take my word for it that this is all being orcastrated by left-wing anarchists.
It will start kicking off in the northern cities soon, you watch.
Afterwards there will be a billion pound public enquiry; that will say that - 'its all the fault of the Police and Tories.' You watch!!!

STOP ******* about and get the guns out.

what a joke. time like this thank **** i got outta London all dirty scum. its time we got the army in. Oh we cant because we are in other country's sorting there **** out. why ours burn down, funny thing is i bet half ant even from this country.

This is a joke, its now kicking off in Hackney and Lewisham. What I want to know is WHY if the peelers have made over 215 arrests ONLY 25 of the scum have been charged?
Afterwards there will be a billion pound public enquiry; that will say that - 'its all the fault of the Police and Tories.' You watch!!!

your right ken,innocent people are being burned out of homes and business basically by yobs,the police or is it the feds?? the police cant cope,send the army in,its what they do best,the good people of london are being attacked isnt that what our army is for,to protect its citizens from attack..

it wont ken,for one reason bar a couple of cities the north does not have a gang culture,and the london thing is down to gang and american culture of black youth in this country,it glorifies guns/drugs/bling and exploitation of women,the use of the words beeatch/ho/feds can be traced across the pond,this country has fought racism for years and does a good job,but when you have black youths rioting it just brings out the old stereo typing thing in the press etc,the lad who got killed,did he shoot first? who knows but he was reported to be well known to police,a gang member etc etc,regardless of creed or colour that reaction to a death of someone who is a scumbag is totally wrong and is feeding the propaganda to the like of the bnp etc

it wont ken,for one reason bar a couple of cities the north does not have a gang culture,and the london thing is down to gang and american culture of black youth in this country,it glorifies guns/drugs/bling and exploitation of women,the use of the words beeatch/ho/feds can be traced across the pond,this country has fought racism for years and does a good job,but when you have black youths rioting it just brings out the old stereo typing thing in the press etc,the lad who got killed,did he shoot first? who knows but he was reported to be well known to police,a gang member etc etc,regardless of creed or colour that reaction to a death of someone who is a scumbag is totally wrong and is feeding the propaganda to the like of the bnp etc
Totally correct.

However,
Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Burnley, Blackburn... I can go on with cities that have large immigrant populations. Also there is a lot more segregation between the races in some of these places. After all the Oldham riots started after an elderly white man was beaten up for walking though an 'asian' area.

i thought it was not quite funny but to say its cos of 1 guy getting shot, i saw the place where he was shot only 3 bunches of flowers surly if it were for that reson there would be alot more.

i thought it was not quite funny but to say its cos of 1 guy getting shot, i saw the place where he was shot only 3 bunches of flowers surly if it were for that reson there would be alot more.

THATS BECAUSE its NOTHING to do with a druggie getting shot - and EVERYTHING to do with general lawlessness.

[/B]Totally correct.

However,
Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Burnley, Blackburn... I can go on with cities that have large immigrant populations. Also there is a lot more segretion between the races in some of these places. After all the Oldham riots started after an elderly white man was beaten up for walking though an 'asian' area.

sadly true ken..all i can say im a geordie,im black and white..we dont really have that sort of segregation up here..thankfully..

The police don't go in hard enough. If this happened in Paris or Madrid the riot police would have gone in hard, really hard and asked questions later.

Cheers..........Howard

The police don't go in hard enough. If this happened in Paris or Madrid the riot police would have gone in hard, really hard and asked questions later.

Cheers..........Howard

The peelers HAVE SAID that they ARE using a policy of DELIBERATE RESTRAINT in order NOT to INFLAME it anymore!!! Whatta joke.

Just watching the coverage on BBC news 24 of the building in Croydon on fire.

Those poor *******s that have their business and homes burned down will probably not be covered by insurance, I bet the insurance companies are checking every bit of small print right now.

we dont need low life like that doing this, I say shoot them and put them on the fires!!

Sadly I think you're right I remember the last time it when nationwide, spread to leeds then scum up here decided to copy everyone else, burnt down the community centre + most of the estate nearby then spent years bleating on about having nothing to do since the community centre was burnt down !!!!!! Council then wasted money rebuilding it ...................... madness !!!!!! . Not to worry though just heard police have shut the A1 south of Newcastle to stop Gazza coming down with some chicken + his fishing rod you LUCKY LUCKY people

up proper north we still sit around moaning about thatcher...it takes our aggression away..then its off to the club(ciu of course) and a few pints before signing on...pah you southern folk..:nonod:

All these riots seem less about that kid who got shot and more about looting and having a good old ruckus.
I expect Ed Milliband would call it 'an uprising' if he thought it would win him votes - there always seem to be riots when Labour are in opposition.

All these riots seem less about that kid who got shot and more about looting and having a good old ruckus.
I expect Ed Milliband would call it 'an uprising' if he thought it would win him votes - there always seem to be riots when Labour are in opposition.

its more about greed,the need for greed and power,i think ed would call it lawlessness as thats what it is,i dont see any of the rioters flying labour flags

its more about greed,the need for greed and power,i think ed would call it lawlessness as thats what it is,i dont see any of the rioters flying labour flags
Not that you ever see rioters flying political flags, but Labour are already blaming the riots on spending cuts.
If the purpose of the riots were to make a political point I don't think the rioters would be setting fire to buses (poor man's transport) breaking into McDonalds and start frying up burgers, looting a convenience store or just stealing a free telly from Currys.

Reports of trouble in Toxteth, Liverpool now. Meanwhile that filth Ken Livingscum is blaming the outbreaks on Govt. cuts.
Pathetic. Any excuse to score cheap points with that b'stad.
I just hope that this is the catalist to reswing the pendalum back from the liberal pig-swill that the country has been in for the last
25 yrs. However I doubt it very much.

seems to be spreading to all major cities just seen that idiot livingstone trying to blame others as usual

and in london to a few areas peckham ,ealing, croydon and hackney

idiots smackheads, foreigners ,scroats ,scumbags burning peoples homes , robbing people frightening old people should bring a carefew and army in

This where the human rights act should be thrown out the window as they are animals not humans

I find it ridiculous that this lot live off the state and do this, why the police bother with good quality CCTV is beyond me just spray them with a dye that marks them and keeps them off the streets for a while you would soon round them up with the help of the dole office

Second thoughts just shoot them I think that is the only thing that will stop them and it will help cut government expenditure on benefits if we lose a few rioters

Just woken up to what i can only call ANARCHY!!

having done some work over the weekend for the Parents of a MET Police Officer i can only say that they are terrified for his safety..!

The UK in a whole is a Law Abiding and Respectful place but the people who have been running around causing disturbance and distress are nothing but scum. and im sorry to say this but they are mainly from BLACK/ASIAN background.. what does that tell you.

yes that little black kid who got wasted by police may not have fired at the officer in question but one only beggars how he got himself in to a situation where he was hunted down by armed officers..! *not exactly a mr nice guy really is he*

i don't do politics and i don't like the Tory Party but they need to take a firm grasp of the situation and deploy the only effective measure of restraining the violence and that's fight the battle with violence..!!

if the police start shooting at ring leaders/looters the rest of the people will soon cotton on and pack in..! this will set a precedence and the thought of been shot in the arm / leg just for a stolen pair of JD sports trainers will suddenly become not very fashionable...!

and its not the police who should be shooting either..! the scummy people have had more than enough chances and would only use that as another excuse to whinge...! Bring the Combat Trained Troops in to deal with this disorder they are paid to settle violent disputes and have years of experience in this field...!

Just woken up to what i can only call ANARCHY!!

having done some work over the weekend for the Parents of a MET Police Officer i can only say that they are terrified for his safety..!

The UK in a whole is a Law Abiding and Respectful place but the people who have been running around causing disturbance and distress are nothing but scum. and im sorry to say this but they are mainly from BLACK/ASIAN background.. what does that tell you.

yes that little black kid who got wasted by police may not have fired at the officer in question but one only beggars how he got himself in to a situation where he was hunted down by armed officers..! *not exactly a mr nice guy really is he*

i don't do politics and i don't like the Tory Party but they need to take a firm grasp of the situation and deploy the only effective measure of restraining the violence and that's fight the battle with violence..!!

if the police start shooting at ring leaders/looters the rest of the people will soon cotton on and pack in..! this will set a precedence and the thought of been shot in the arm / leg just for a stolen pair of JD sports trainers will suddenly become not very fashionable...!

and its not the police who should be shooting either..! the scummy people have had more than enough chances and would only use that as another excuse to whinge...! Bring the Combat Trained Troops in to deal with this disorder they are paid to settle violent disputes and have years of experience in this field...!

Having just listened to that limp lettuce teresa may on sky news, absolutely NO CHANCE of the authorities getting tough............its disgusting

Having just listened to that limp lettuce teresa may on sky news, absolutely NO CHANCE of the authorities getting tough............its disgusting

Absolutely NOTHING will happen because the Govt. is too spineless to implement any tough policies such as a curfew (even though Greece did). All we will hear today after the Govt. COBRA meeting at 09.00hrs is more political soundbites.
As for those calling for the Army - what Army would that be? We have NO stategic reserves in the UK, and NO WAY of withdrawing at least 5 battalions (the minimum number that you would need for London alone) of troops.
I believe that the only way for this to be sorted out is for people to start dealing with things themselves - YES, you liberal w****** I am calling for vigilante action. Extreme violence is the only thing that these scum understand.

So after all this looting and rioting is done, an extra hundreds of thousands of pounds to sift the cctv footage and arrests for what?

A slap on the wrists and maybe a little bit of community service?

I am pretty sure we dont have any jail space.

According to Theresa May we police by consent in this country? Well Mrs May you have my consent to bring in the water cannons and rubber bullets!

apparently theres adults out there driving round directing the kids where to loot next?

Special program on bbc1 now. The PM says there was 6,000 police officers on the London streets last night, there will be 16,000 tonight, brought in from up and down the country. All I ask is that they don't take them from Leeds or Bradford, I think we may need them.

Special program on bbc1 now. The PM says there was 6,000 police officers on the London streets last night, there will be 16,000 tonight, brought in from up and down the country. All I ask is that they don't take them from Leeds or Bradford, I think we may need them.

These people are clueless,if they do that people who want to loot will be rubbing there hands,need the army asap.

These people are clueless,if they do that people who want to loot will be rubbing there hands,need the army asap.
Rob they have already said that we don't have enough army personnel to deploy. I think Leeds will kick off tonight, chapletown, Harehills, little London area or the city center. Just hope that no forum members get caught up in any of this.

Reply to riots in london,enfield. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net