Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss securing cables to mesh concreted ceiling in apartments in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Good afternoon ladies and gents, when I install cables as per the title I put plugs and plastic pegs into the ceiling as remember being told years ago you cannot cable tie directly to the mesh? any guidance/ reg references wuld be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools

Pete999

-
Arms
Esteemed
Good afternoon ladies and gents, when I install cables as per the title I put plugs and plastic pegs into the ceiling as remember being told years ago you cannot cable tie directly to the mesh? any guidance/ reg references wuld be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Will the mesh on the ceiling receive a plaster coating, and if so how thick will the covering be?

davesparks

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
You're going to have to describe the ceiling construction a bit better for us to make sense of it, pictures would help too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi Pete, not that I am aware of.

will get some pics tomorrow morning, as it paints a thousand words apparently.

Reply to securing cables to mesh concreted ceiling in apartments in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
Top Bottom