Discuss Self Certification - Sending Completion Cert to Building Control in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Is there an echo in here? Follow the dots.......

1. You do a good job and give the customer an EIC that proves it.
2. You tell your scam you've done a good job via whatever is their online method
3. The scam tells your customer you've done a good job and sends them a Building Regs Compliance Certtificate
4. The scam tells the customer's postcode Building Control that you've been there and done a good job, sends them a copy of 3.
5. You go home and drink beer.
For clarity, there is in fairness a variation to the above - if it's a new build. In which case you have 1a and 1b: customer gets and EIC and the Building Control Officer for the project gets a copy also for his file.

Reply to Self Certification - Sending Completion Cert to Building Control in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, I am a home owner and our builder has completed a garage conversion with the electrician installing a new 4 way distribution board. The...
Replies
Views
Completed my AM2s start of this year. My whole career plan is to run my own company/sole trader. Be my own boss basically. I always get asked...
Replies
Views
This is a strange one, my neighbour is a bit mad, he had a largish extension built in about 2015, the builder attempted to do everything including...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks , Just looking for a bit of advice as I'm looking to get back on the tools so please bare with me if this is a bit long winded. I'm a...
Replies
Views
Had a lovely conversation/argument with building control this morning, the scenario is this, Completed job (4 flat rewire) EIC’s sent to client as...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock