Discuss Self employed earnings/Credit crunch slowdown ? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Gents, we are being bent over and loosened up. I for one am f*cking angry as hell about this. £100billion for a completely pointless wind farm expansion all on the back of ecomentalism??? We're staring down a barrel, Brown's given away the gold reserves to prop up the euro the country faces stagflation and they give £600k to this??? Gentle Approaches to Sexual Orientation in Primary Schools : Invisible boundaries around lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender relationships — No Outsiders Yeah I'm bloody angry.

Last edited by a moderator:
im with you brother! im always been told im cynical but i feel i just see thigs as they are,<as ive seen this coming>and nothing surprises me anymore,so they only just using the R WORD EH? no **** sherlock, where have they all been for the last 6 + months? blowing each other in some fancy hotels eh? im really thinking of ditching this country,been offered work as wifes uncle a manager of electrical wholsaler in oz, yeh i know, people have said theyve been there and the brits get all the crap work......SO! id pick friggin sand off the beach with a cotton bud to get away from here,the weather,the daylight,cost of living AND A GOVERNMENT THAT TAKES NO CRAP ! you want to hear the feelings of the australian prime minister,makes brown <not hard>look like a right t@@@/ aaah, friday rant over..............:)

Hey Myles i've just read the whole thread as well :eek:

What have i learnt? - Well Carter you must be able to type very quickly or have too much time on your hands.;)

One thing from the start of the thread i remember (hours ago) was the discussion about oil (energy)reserves. One point to remember is that these vary with the price of energy. A coal mine or oil field will close down when it is no longer economically viable to extract it, it does not mean that there is no coal or oil left. If however the price goes up then it can reach a point where it becomes worthwhile to start extraction again, It may well be that coal mines in the uk will open up again in the future and why Canada is now extracting oil from its oil sands - it was always there just not worth extracting. Same with the oil reserves in the north sea. a sustained price drop similar to what we are are presently seeing would mean an end to production quite quikly but if it goes to $200 a barrel then production would be viable way into the future.

Reply to Self employed earnings/Credit crunch slowdown ? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net