Discuss Should Congress remove Trump a.s.a.p.? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I'm not pro trump , I'm not anti trump but if the masses are unhappy with the current POTUS and don't see impeachment doing anything then please use your precious 2nd Amendment and get rid; Bullets change Governments far surer than votes.

I'm not advocating violence, merely making a point that the 2nd Amendment exists to give The People power to stop, overthrow or other render void any government seen to be working against the people's interests and freedoms.

If you ain't gonna use it then kind give it up, stop whinging about him and his ways and stop these mass shootings we keep seeing n whatever media outlet chooses to publish them..

Should Congress remove Trump a.s.a.p.?

And publicly say Trump is being removed because he is unfit to remain “president”.

The people of America are deeply saddened by the loss of Human lives.

Trump is “FIRED” !!!!!

As an American; I ask you Iranians,

please forgive us -

Anyone agree/disagree with this approach-?
You ever been to Iran and tasted the vitriolic approaches to America and for that matter anyone rhat looks remotely like an American
[automerge]1578122306[/automerge]
You ever been to Iran and tasted the vitriolic approaches to America and for that matter anyone rhat looks remotely like an American

I'm not pro trump , I'm not anti trump but if the masses are unhappy with the current POTUS and don't see impeachment doing anything then please use your precious 2nd Amendment and get rid; Bullets change Governments far surer than votes.

I'm not advocating violence, merely making a point that the 2nd Amendment exists to give The People power to stop, overthrow or other render void any government seen to be working against the people's interests and freedoms.

If you ain't gonna use it then kind give it up, stop whinging about him and his ways and stop these mass shootings we keep seeing n whatever media outlet chooses to publish them..
You have a very warped interpretation of the 2nd amendment, it was not designed to allow assasination of presidents just because your democratic vote did not go your way, it was put in place as a protection to allow designated groups to arm themselves as a means to protect themselves against a government that may turn violent on it's own people, this amendment is now meaningless in the modern times and serves no real purpose except as a channel of distortion by the NRA who decided to rewrite history and push a distorted version out because of their own vested interests of selling weapons and ammo.

Lot of people have been calling Trump a war monger and that he was looking for reason to start a war with Iran, he had numerous provocations to justify going after them, he did not take the bait.

Should Congress remove Trump a.s.a.p.? 82136422_10219446990902112_6847160304938254336_n - EletriciansForums.net

Reply to Should Congress remove Trump a.s.a.p.? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock