Discuss Spa bath and digital shower wiring and costs in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

RDarko

DIY
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

We’re going to have our bathroom refitted in the very near future and we’ve decided we’d like a spa bath and a digital shower (not pumped but digitally controlled)

Bath: Aquaestil Plane Solo 14 Jet Whirlpool Bath - https://www.thewhirlpoolbathshop.com/single-ended-baths/aquaestil-plane-solo-14-jet-whirlpool-bath
shower: Mira Platinum 1.1796.003 Digital Shower Dual Concealed - https://www.plumbworld.co.uk/mira-platinum-digital-shower-dual-concealed-101375-27988

I’m assuming (from research) that we can use a single supply to both using a single RCD and then use fused spur connections under the bath as they are deemed not accessible?

I wondered if anyone had any experience with this type of electrical install? There is currently no mains electric in the bathroom and I’m assuming the the electrician will need to take power from the plug socket location in the bedroom next to the bathroom.

Thanks in advance, any insight you can give me would be very much appreciated and I’d be interested in potential costs of this - it needs to be and will be done by a professional but knowing a ball park figure for quotes will help.

Robbie.

Attachments

• ADD7681D-3E65-48B1-AB32-C2CD6D0C3FC6.jpeg
    72.8 KB · Views: 7

Reply to Spa bath and digital shower wiring and costs in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net