Discuss suggestion : do a gallery of Industrial Work in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

looks like if I ever wanna work in the US im gonna have to work on my conduit skills lol
That's a fact. Homes are still just done with cable (with the noted exception of New York City and Chicago, where pipe is the rule), but commercial and industrial work is largely all conduit work. Armored cable is making inroads in commercial work in a big way here lately. Armored cable is permitted to be used in most places where conduit would normally otherwise get used; it just looks uglier.

nice pictures sooo much tube :eek:

it seems so very strange to me that you dont seem to combine it with trunking

also a good job with armoured can look very good and neat if done properly

long live the block ..and i knew trees could have nuts but a crotch?

nice pictures sooo much tube :eek:

it seems so very strange to me that you dont seem to combine it with trunking

also a good job with armoured can look very good and neat if done properly
Here's one from the other day. Sorry, it's just a guy's cell phone pic:

suggestion : do a gallery of Industrial Work {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to suggestion : do a gallery of Industrial Work in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock