Discuss Sunday Sunday in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I like my local F&B's. Would pop in every once in a while and always enjoyed the grub.

@Pete999 I have just been on wiki reading up on bernina inns. I didn't realise they sold them to Whiteread who turned them into the brewer's fayre .

Yeah often use them when away on the job, food is good though and service is good. But the noise from the kids can be intolerable.

I must admit I've never agreed with kids in pubs and restaurants. That probably makes me sound bad but it's how I feel.

It went down hill for me when all the pudding burners started to tag along with the men on Sunday afternoon sessions and then the bloody brats got in on the act, I used to get a glass of pop and crisps and left outside the pub when the old man took me. Oh those were the days!!

I must admit I've never agreed with kids in pubs and restaurants. That probably makes me sound bad but it's how I feel.

It went down hill for me when all the pudding burners started to tag along with the men on Sunday afternoon sessions and then the bloody brats got in on the act, I used to get a glass of pop and crisps and left outside the pub when the old man took me. Oh those were the days!!
With you there, parents seem to let their kids run riot now I think it is known as letting them express themselves and they think others like this, wrong I have no interest in your kids. I remember a bottle of pop and crisps outside the pub in the summer time, ace days.

kids in pubs is part of the reason that phoney blair forced the smoking ban on us, leading to the closure of many good pubs.

I loathe uncontrolled kids in pubs, no excuse for it. I hardly ever see it though. Probably because it seems to be a symptom found in the awful big chain pubs and restaurants you'll never find me in.

I loathe uncontrolled kids in pubs, no excuse for it. I hardly ever see it though. Probably because it seems to be a symptom found in the awful big chain pubs and restaurants you'll never find me in.
i only use them if eating. perference being hungry horse. bloody good 20oz. steaks.

@Pete999 I have just been on wiki reading up on bernina inns. I didn't realise they sold them to Whiteread who turned them into the brewer's fayre .
Neither did I mate, thanks for the info, I'll tell the Mrs as the one in Bath we used to use was her favourite

Pudding burners very funny

Reply to Sunday Sunday in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock