Discuss System Earthing Arrangement by enquiry! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

1shortcircuit

What a load of old tosh!

Western Power - Sorry we do not keep these details on record. We can arrange to send someone out to have a look for you.

That's pointless because they'll find the same locked door as I did grrrrrrr

If you have been given a job to look at surely someone must be behind said locked door or available to open it for you mate?
Assume TT till proven otherwise as if the had an earth facility they would know about it. Mind you, you had probably gotten through to the monkey who's job it is to annoy us working sparkies with our troublesome earth facility enquiries

Just annoying female monkey Trev. The job I have been on has involved working in a basement flat of a Victorian property. I'll just have to revisit and test accordingly, can't believe I didn't take the seconds out to prove at the board on this occasion. Frustrated with myself now but imagine if it was an EIC that I needed to complete, Fuse rating etc would be unknown Grrrrrr

Reply to System Earthing Arrangement by enquiry! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

5 single phases to one huge property. Backup generator which can take about 106 amps split between 2 phases - 1 phase will be wired through...
Replies
Views
Please can someone explain if this is a TNCS or a TNS earthing arrangement because it looks like both to me. Old undersized main bonding conductor...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone Recently I have come across an advert of someone selling Afdds C type and the person mentioned the need to sell because Zs was too...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Im new to the forum and wanted to check something and maybe get some advice confirmation. Ive got halogen wall lights which use a...
Replies
Views
So how about this metering setup anyone? I have never come across this setup before, and I wonder whether the client would be better off keeping...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock