Discuss This celebrity sparks encounters Pablo cable for the first time... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Dustydazzler

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
Scroll to 10:22 and it shows him picking apart some Pablo special twin and earth

I have encountered this fake bootleg cable 8 or 9 times on new builds and it is dog sh!t cable , why builders are using it I have no idea...

I watched a few minutes, as above it is painful viewing as he has difficulty stringing a few words together. Do you actually find these people interesting?

Scroll to 10:22 and it shows him picking apart some Pablo special twin and earth

I have encountered this fake bootleg cable 8 or 9 times on new builds and it is dog sh!t cable , why builders are using it I have no idea...
Why are builders using it Answer it's cheap and the average uilder doesn't know what he is doing as far as electrics are concerned

Speaking of that check out GSH's newest video on how to lift a floorboard with DSS Electrical.

Apparently, the best way to safely remove the tongue and groove is to use a RECIPROCATING SAW.

Taught to a group of students at college no less.
At least he's using a saw ? seen some just tht ---- out of tht tongue with a chisel...

why builders are using it I have no idea...
For the same reason they do all the other sh...err I mean rubbish - cost. Same with "aerial cable" where you'll find some will still use that cheap rubbish with no foil and braid that barely covers half of it.
If there's scope to save 2d off the price ...

I still have a floor board chisel for doing this. You also had a tenon like saw with a curved bladed end for cutting the tongue.View attachment 91337
I have a floorboard saw but not used in anger yet ? thinking the corded Multitool may make quicker work, it's one of those skills I've yet to actually learn or put effort into.

Multi tool for cutting tongue and groove.
Multi tool for cutting out boxes on plasterboard.
Multi tool for stripping cable…..
Multi tool for scratching my ……..
Multi tool for ……..

?

Reply to This celebrity sparks encounters Pablo cable for the first time... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock