Discuss This is going to take me weeks..... in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Posted in anticipation

This is going to take me weeks..... {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

Eddy current: a localized electric current induced in a conductor by a varying magnetic field.

Eddie the Head: or just “Eddie”. Long serving mascot of band Iron Maiden. First appearing in 1980.

Eddy currants can be produced by passing live conductors through separate holes in a metal sheet. (Ferro magnetic) such as entering an enclosure.

This is going to take me weeks..... DA308820-17B0-4F94-BF00-623D44312C7F - EletriciansForums.net

This effect is negated if the conductors all pass through one bigger hole.

Eddy current: a localized electric current induced in a conductor by a varying magnetic field.

Eddie the Head: or just “Eddie”. Long serving mascot of band Iron Maiden. First appearing in 1980.

Eddy currants can be produced by passing live conductors through separate holes in a metal sheet. (Ferro magnetic) such as entering an enclosure.

View attachment 106965

This effect is negated if the conductors all pass through one bigger hole.

And eddy currants? :)

Yes…. Wooden “washer” between trunking and mainswitch. Oval hole. Not individual holes.

No eddies going on here.

View attachment 106953
Had breakfast with him once (Bruce Dickinson). Didn't mean to, but he insisted he needed help with what's best described as a mountain of bacon butties that had been brought to him, seemed rude not to. Nice chap and refreshingly clever.

Don’t know who you offended there??

Anyway… can anyone read Roman numerals? I’m getting 1835

In the second holiday cottage which has access to a locked door attic containing a clock on the gable. Used to have electric for a light, but been taken out. (Cut wires etc)
I would think the constantly ticking clock would give the holidaying guests a sleepless time.

This is going to take me weeks..... 077CFFA7-72A8-4349-94B1-7C67534C1481 - EletriciansForums.net

This is going to take me weeks..... 6F877C1F-2224-408D-9AB7-22DD9FABBFDE - EletriciansForums.net

This is going to take me weeks..... 0B1E2668-5BC1-4126-8ABD-220EAFA4A932 - EletriciansForums.net

Last edited:

Reply to This is going to take me weeks..... in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock