Discuss Time frame on remedial action in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Is there any regulation on when remedial works need to be completed by? I can see they state 28 days for domestic landlord certification. However this is a commercial unit, client has asked if there's an allocated time to get the C2 remedial works done by.

I'd avoid giving them any sense it isn't urgent, as in my experience they will just be left unless an insurance company (rare) or fire inspector (very rare) asks for confirmation of a satisfactory fixed wiring report.
I don't have GN3 on me but I think the wording in there is "without delay".

Reply to Time frame on remedial action in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Afternoon all, Just wondering what everyone's response to the following scenario is. Letting agents have asked us to carry out an EICR. There was...
Replies
Views
Hi all, we got an EICR report done before tenanting our previous home having become "accidental landlords". See attached. The report came back...
Replies
Views
NICEIC Certification Scheme EICR Remedial Works evidence
Hi all, Newbie here and looking for some advice and confirmation. We are planning to rent out our home and have completed EICR through the...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I had a new consumer unit installed in December 2021, the electrician said that he had more testing to complete and would come back...
Replies
Views
Hi I recently had an electrical test done on my flat prior to a sale. The flat won't have had much work done in many many years so i was...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock