Discuss Triton Bewitch Electric Shower 9'5kw, Constantly going hot to cold in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

mack625

-
DIY
Reaction score
I have a Triton Bewitch Electric 9.5kw shower, which keeps going from hot to cold every 20 seconds or so, it has three heat settings buttons with led lights on the front panel, when it goes from hot to cold you hear a click noise and the led lights show it's going from hot then to cold, the water flow rate is fine, i removed the shower head to make sure no build up or blockage there, i've tested the thermal cut out with a meter and by putting the live wire to the other side of thermal switch but still has the same problem, i've turned temp down to minimum but still without any success, as the flow of water is fine and thermal switch is not faulty has anyone got any ideas what else would cause this problem i could test.

ThanksTriton Bewitch.png

Reply to Triton Bewitch Electric Shower 9'5kw, Constantly going hot to cold in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi My Triton electric shower which is around 7 years old is gushing water from the bottom of the unit, should I call an electrician or a plumber...
Replies
Views
Hi All, My triton martinique shower suddenly became only lukewarm, i get my trusty multimeter out and sure enough, one of the heater coils has...
Replies
Views
Sorry not a question rather a solve.I had no hot water from my electric shower.I was going to buy a new one as it is quite old anyway.When I...
Replies
Views
Bit of a strange one ive been told by everyone ive called had a triton t70xr 8.5kw The water started running cold like the tco kicked in after a...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are renting and have a electric shower downstairs (extension) - a 9.5kW Triton T80Z fast-fit electric shower as well as a combi boiler...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock