Discuss USA politics, recent events. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Did Trump do a good Job as President.

• No

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Yes but he was a bit of a loose cannon (said stupid stuff).

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • No better or worse than Obama

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
Pointless thread.

He's gone. Couldn't self tan properly, couldn't make a speech as a politician to save his life, until he told his supporters to storm government buildings.

Might as well start a Flat Earth thread.
Re' tan - agree
Re' speech - agree to some extent but he didn't tell anyone to storm capital hill, the media and democrats said that, Capital Hill was stormed while Trump had 20mins of speech left at a location 40mins away, the people who arrived from that speech were over an hour late for that event, like I said in another thread, it has already been established and people have been charged that it was orchestrated by BLM and Antifa activists who had planned it for over a week, but like I keep saying, the media do not want that narrative to come out given they have been hating on Trump for 4yrs.

PS what is this about Flat Earth... you saying it isn't flat?

What is worrying is the company that is linked to the US counting machines is linked to another company which supplied the voting machines that are now in use in London.
The evidence of corruption I have personally seen regarding the USA leaves me in no doubt it was a targeted mass fraud attack on the swing states of the USA, the media is actually playing it smart and so are legal council when they say they have not seen any evidence of fraud, they probably haven't because the courts have been stonewalling the evidence from ever getting to be put in front of judge and jury, so technically they can say they haven't seen any.
Having said that, this legal fight has not disappeared, there is court orders now been placed on some counties to force a full audit, even with this order in force they are still stonewalling and looking for ways to get out of it.
Imagine if the estimate 160,000 - 300,000 votes in this contended state are proven fraudulent, it would scupper the whole election and a political uprising would occur.

Watch this space and especially the military response, Trump is smarter than many give him credit and things are about to get interesting.

PS did anyone see the military all turn their back on Biden when he passed in the car... I doubt you did as the media didn't want that to be

Just be careful what you believe.

There is an awful lot of misinformation from many angles.

Trump supporters optimistically posting videos that don't show what the purport.

Anti-Trump forces posting deliberately misleading videos to later debunk and discredit the "idiots" that believed them.

The number of "bombshells" I've seen that turn out to be damp squibs on investigating is worrying.

Having said all that Trump won that election by a landslide.

BLM and Antifa involvement in insurrection is fake news circulated by right wing websites. Also a major flaw in the fact that the lack of response to calls for reinforcement suggests some of those in charge in the military were Trump supporters as intimated in the first post. Ironically, military facing away from motorcade could actually be standard security protocol as in the UK. You watch the bloody crowd for threats not gaze wistfully at those driving past.
Don’t worry about our voting system being corrupt. It already is and with planned boundary changes it will be even more corrupt. Sooner we go to proportional representation the better.

@GBDamo
I am very cautious for that reason, I didn't listen to 3rd hand reports, I watched open public meetings over the voter fraud allegations and drew my own conclusions, the back turning was filmed numerous times, even in some mainstream media some of the soldiers have their backs turned as a deliberate act of disrespect because they simply couldn't filter it all out of the coverage.
With regards to the military, this run deeper than the election, Biden is alleged to have leaked information of secret military personal and movements which led to a whole team of seals and other military personnel been shot down and killed back in his vice president days, like I said earlier, watch this space regarding the military, from what I hear from good sources who are often pretty accurate we will see some development within the next month or two which might rock the boat big style.

BLM and Antifa involvement in insurrection is fake news circulated by right wing websites. Also a major flaw in the fact that the lack of response to calls for reinforcement suggests some of those in charge in the military were Trump supporters as intimated in the first post. Ironically, military facing away from motorcade could actually be standard security protocol as in the UK. You watch the bloody crowd for threats not gaze wistfully at those driving past.
Don’t worry about our voting system being corrupt. It already is and with planned boundary changes it will be even more corrupt. Sooner we go to proportional representation the better.
How is it fake when they have arrested and charged BLM and Antifa members, look up John Sullivan's arrest, one of the first they convicted, here is the story albeit the mail but I can't post the footage here given the content as it shows the killing of that women which we cannot show here.

At trial the social media posts reveal he was organising large groups and they were all kitted out for violence and just added a Trump hat and flag for effect.

Still intrigued by the voter fraud allegations. Numerous court hearings, we’ll funded but no actual evidence produced to support. What about the US postal service obstructing the postal vote on Trumps directions.

How is it fake when they have arrested and charged BLM and Antifa members, look up John Sullivan's arrest, one of the first they convicted, here is the story albeit the mail but I can't post the footage here given the content as it shows the killing of that women which we cannot show here.

At trial the social media posts reveal he was organising large groups and they were all kitted out for violence and just added a Trump hat and flag for effect.

For that I read, rent a mob youth likes to turn up for riots etc like BLM, and Capitol Hill invasion arrested. If the events happened the other way round he’d be accused of being a right wing Trump supporter. Spin by the right wing Daily Mail. If any more evidence comes to light as to his being involved in a left wing conspiracy I’ll stand corrected. Good thing is, he was arrested.

Still intrigued by the voter fraud allegations. Numerous court hearings, we’ll funded but no actual evidence produced to support. What about the US postal service obstructing the postal vote on Trumps directions.
59 cases were brought before various US courts and not a single case was heard.

Its not that they had no evidence its that the courts used legal technicalities to avoid having to hear the cases.

All the cases were refused hearing for one of, Laches, Standing or Grounds.

Laches;- That you've waited too long to bring your case.

Standing;- That you have suffered sufficiently from the law breaking to bring the case.

Grounds; A lot more complex but essentially that a law has been broken.

Lin Wood had a full house where he challenged changes made to the Georgia election system and the case was thrown out on Grounds, no law had been broken. The case was resubmitted after the election and was thrown out on Standing, as a none Georgia resident he had no loss in law. Finally when the case was resubmitted including Georgia residents as plaintiffs, the case was thrown out on Laches, they'd waited too long.

So to recap, it is inaccurate to claim there was no evidence it is fact that no court would hear the evidence.

You're more than welcome to prove me wrong.

@LastManOnline

Given I am guilty in part of doing this myself then I have no issue as long as it isn't a extremist group as such.
We are open to all political views but if one is to make claims we ask that you can substantiate them with citations and evidence where relevant, if you have nothing specific to back a view up then word it in a way where we know you are just given your personal opinion.
If you are hosting a political thread it would be good to establish which side you sit on from the off.

Last edited:
@FatAlan

Yes just as GBdamo expresses and relative to what I said before, all the evidence exists but the court system is deliberately stonewalling procedure, unlike the UK the US courts are weighted more by political opinion than actual law, the conclusion of any political case will more often than not fall to whoever has political favour in the system. This is been what has blocked evidence for been admitted and evidence been collected throughout the last 12weeks.

@GBDamo
the back turning was filmed numerous times, even in some mainstream media some of the soldiers have their backs turned as a deliberate act of disrespect because they simply couldn't filter it all out of the coverage.

Have you interviewed the troops and confirmed they all did it as an act of disrespect?

If your declassified files are as reliable as the statement I've quoted then you should bin it all now.
The National Guard were there to guard Biden, not to look at him.
Some were facing the road, some were facing away,, to watch for any trouble behind.
It's standard military practice, have you never heard the term "Watch my Back"?

Have you interviewed the troops and confirmed they all did it as an act of disrespect?

If your declassified files are as reliable as the statement I've quoted then you should bin it all now.
Some were facing the road, some were facing away,, to watch for any trouble behind.
Even as a fully signed up conspiriloon flat earther, I'm inclined to believe what you say to be the most likely explanation.

Just to add, dismissing all declassified material on account of a personal opinion on an unrelated topic is a logical fallacy, makes no sense.

@FatAlan

Yes just as GBdamo expresses and relative to what I said before, all the evidence exists but the court system is deliberately stonewalling procedure, unlike the UK the US courts are weighted more by political opinion than actual law, the conclusion of any political case will more often than not fall to whoever has political favour in the system. This is been what has blocked evidence for been admitted and evidence been collected throughout the last 12weeks.
Where is this blocked evidence then? You can bet your bottom dollar Trump would have made sure it would have surfaced one way or another. Clutching at straws?

The declassified material does not reflect on the troops and the inauguration, Trump had kind of left by then, now so hard is info to find on this matter that even I have to speculate, why 25,000 troops and 1000's of local law enforcements and secret service?
From what I can gather that amount of troops was not requested in such numbers but more so stationed by the pentagon and given it's military instructions and movements it is impossible to get any info on it especially relating to this event and how recent it was.
Given that in 2009 Obama sent 30,000 more troops in Afghanistan due to the threat level of a post war zone you really have to ask why 25,000 in domestic virtual event?
It is totally unrealistic that the dem's would request such a large amount, 5,000 is more than enough for a virtual inauguration, it was very difficult to get in and out of DC by all accounts on the day so how we justify 25,000 is just mind boggling and even the media on both sides were confused.

I speculate something was planned or expected to go down on that day and it didn't for some reason, now either a high level threat we haven't been privy to was incoming and numbers on the ground made the threat (if a large group of activists) change their minds or ... the military were actually planning something themselves but they changed their minds for some unknown reason... it could even be something else but what I don't buy is there were just there in such numbers for nothing more than show of force.

PS the video of the guards turning their back is disputed with one side saying one thing and the other saying another thing, what does not make sense is why does the car drive past single filed soldiers for a good distance all facing the car and not scoping the rear like you suggest would be normal then we get to a group all facing away and about 4 lines deep, surely only the rear guard would be looking out the other way and not all 4 tiers if your suggestion was right.
The national guards comments are at most protecting their own arses for their guards disrespectful nature. If this was normal to secure the perimeter then we would have seen it throughout the line of soldiers earlier in the drive past but that was simply not the case at all.

Last edited:
Where is this blocked evidence then? You can bet your bottom dollar Trump would have made sure it would have surfaced one way or another. Clutching at straws?
Its all over the Internet if you really want to find it you can, whether you want to believe it is entirely up to you.

We live in a post truth world we have our facts and they have theirs.

It is almost impossible to satisfy an opposing view anymore as any source will be treated as tainted.

It all comes down to whether you are searching for the truth or seeking to defend your position.

For me the evidence is abundant and compelling which, unfortunately, is moot as none of it will ever see the inside of a court.

It confirms my belief that there are certain people that should be kept well away from the internet! The problem is that it allows like minded people to communicate with others and allows them to feed of each other, amplifying and reinforcing ridiculous beliefs until they believe their own propaganda.
I have a brother in law who fits this perfectly.

Reply to USA politics, recent events. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net