Discuss USA politics, recent events. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Did Trump do a good Job as President.

• No

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Yes but he was a bit of a loose cannon (said stupid stuff).

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • No better or worse than Obama

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Just going to start a thread regarding USA politics and recent events as well as events related to and preceding Trump's presidency.

So Ill start with a poll -
Trumps main appeal was he wasn't a politician unfortunately he couldn't do a lot of thing because he wasn't a politician.

Having said that he only lost to the most energetic, charismatic and popular presidential candidate of all time, receiving more votes than any other in history.?

Pre-Covid their economy was doing well with unemployment down. He did say some silly things but his policies seemed to pay off.

Biden promised a lot to the unions and has just cancelled several high expense projects that the unions were counting on... ?

On Biden's first day he sign several EO's that ruined 70'000 jobs and cost the US over 1.5 trillion.

This related to the halting of an Keystone XL pipeline construction damaging whole communities and relations with Canada
The stopping of the border wall construction which will see all the issues Trump had reduce resurface - child trafficking, drug trafficking and illegals.
The trillion plus economic loss by rejoining the Paris Climate Agreement is an iffy one because its complex, but it is still a financial hit on US economics.

Not bad going for his first day in office.

If you think that this won't affect the UK then think again, he is signing executive orders to import more oil from the middle east while sending out troops that Trump brought home, this will see oil price rapidly rise as false flag wars are created, oil demand rises and production is deliberately limited to serve the interests of big ech and shareholders.

On Biden's first day he sign several EO's that ruined 70'000 jobs and cost the US over 1.5 trillion.

This related to the halting of an Keystone XL pipeline construction damaging whole communities and relations with Canada
The stopping of the border wall construction which will see all the issues Trump had reduce resurface - child trafficking, drug trafficking and illegals.
The trillion plus economic loss by rejoining the Paris Climate Agreement is an iffy one because its complex, but it is still a financial hit on US economics.

Not bad going for his first day in office.

If you think that this won't affect the UK then think again, he is signing executive orders to import more oil from the middle east while sending out troops that Trump brought home, this will see oil price rapidly rise as false flag wars are created, oil demand rises and production is deliberately limited to serve the interests of big ech and shareholders.
Obviously a lot of right wing websites can no longer operate as freely as they once did. I understand alternatives have to be found. Never expected the "Electriciansforum" to be one though.

Trump was an unpleasant narcissistic individual that only cared about himself. He talked about "draining the swamp" but simply appointed his own breed of yes-men to further fill the swamp. He tried to buddy-up to leaders such as Putin and Kim Jong-un, even going against his own intelligence agency's advice of Russia.

There are some aspects of his time that I would say were justified, such as standing up to China, but that is not enough to compensate for the rest of his time.

I'm sure that is all far right racist fake news and will be debunked by the BBC's fact checking department.
Believe it or not most of the fact checking sites rose during Trump's presidency and were created and staffed by left wing ideologists to try drive away the narrative of damaging material against the left, all the main global social platforms are driving left wing ideology while suppressing conservative views hence we saw Trump erased from Twitter for a lame excuse, those platforms that did not abide to this rule were wiped of the face of the earth with wild claims like Parler simply because it allow the freedoms of speech that left wing platforms are now suppressing.
I have declassified files on everything that will make your eyes water if you knew, because some of it is against the Biden's IE Joe Biden and his Son Hunter you will get banned for posting it on YT FB or Twitter even though it is not contested but factual truth, however if you print any BS about Trump's family they will let it go viral without a blink of the eye.
PS - think of some of the worst stuff that circles the internet and you are coming close to what was on the hard drives of Hunter Biden, why is this not spreading like wildfire across the news though.. well we all know why and is yet more evidence of media bias.

@pc1966

Assume that is a jovial dig at me, if you saw the video footage that I have you don't need a conspiracy frog to know what you are seeing, it is easy to cast and call out people but until you see the evidence for yourself you are basing it on nothing but your own opinion.
Unfortunately I can't post links to or digress too much info on here, I wouldn't want to put Dan in an awkward position but you can find it if you look for recently declassified FBI and CIA material, it is legally in the public domain now but there is a ongoing attempt to scrub it out... most of it is unrelated to this and even goes back to JFK and UFO sightings and what the CIA/FBI made of it all and the evidence they had so if your interested in any of that I'll post a link to some of that stuff.

Reading some of it shows little to nothing special, just internal investigations that lead nowhere but stuff like JFK has you questioning everything we were told by the then government and media.

To me any economic benefits he created were by far overshadowed by his total lack of compassion for anyone that didn't suit him. We talk about all this other stuff but what the heck has happened to simple human decency and respect for others?. As long as the economy is doing ok never mind who or what you tread on to get there. Not the way I want to be for sure and no, that doesn't make me a leftie snowflake

@Paul L

We are not saying anyone is a 'leftie snowflake' , the ideology I reference when I say that is far left, marxist and communist in foundation.
The Far Left is to the left what the far right is to the right, it reflect on the left and right respectively but is not condoned by them or supported.

Snowflake is a term applied to people of both political spectrums who are too easily offended and need safe spaces and a list of 200 genders to make everyone happy in their world, the reason it is often applied more to the left is it is statistically evident that younger people more often vote left wing parties as the education system they come out of is left wing biased, it tends to be the case that by mid to late 20's that left wing support flips to the right as they also by then have real world experience and make a judgement based on that.
This is not the case for everyone but statistically the trend.

Last edited:
Believe it or not most of the fact checking sites rose during Trump's presidency and were created and staffed by left wing ideologists to try drive away the narrative of damaging material against the left, all the main global social platforms are driving left wing ideology while suppressing conservative views hence we saw Trump erased from Twitter for a lame excuse, those platforms that did not abide to this rule were wiped of the face of the earth with wild claims like Parler simply because it allow the freedoms of speech that left wing platforms are now suppressing.
I have declassified files on everything that will make your eyes water if you knew, because some of it is against the Biden's IE Joe Biden and his Son Hunter you will get banned for posting it on YT FB or Twitter even though it is not contested but factual truth, however if you print any BS about Trump's family they will let it go viral without a blink of the eye.
PS - think of some of the worst stuff that circles the internet and you are coming close to what was on the hard drives of Hunter Biden, why is this not spreading like wildfire across the news though.. well we all know why and is yet more evidence of media bias.

I know pal, I'm being facetious.

The truth is you could have a video of Joe sacrificing kids to satan, it wouldn't matter. No one will journalist will report it, no law enforcement will investigate it and no court will try it.

Welcome to the clown world, up is down, lies are truth and an eighty year old man can become president, campaigning from his basement.

I generally agreed with most things he DID, i usually grimaced at most things he said.

In my view he had the right approach to:
1. Dealing with illegal immigration
2. Dealing with Nato contributions
3. Dealing with WHO - *ucking waste of space
4. Dealing with China
5. Dealing with Globalisation.
6. Dealing with foreign "enemies"
7. Dealing with CNN (that really did make me laugh)
8 Dealing with Climate Change nonsense "agreement"

I also sympathised with his reaction to postal voting , in fact both in the UK and i guess in the US voting is woefully open to fraud and mass manipulation which largely favours the lefties, anyone remember Peterborough ?

I try not to listen to certain things, knowing how the media can spin things in or out of favour....

but there is live video footage of Mr Trump opening his mouth and shoving his foot in it.
His Covid suggestion of injecting disinfectant was posed as a question, but somebody somewhere will take him seriously... or did they? Did a woman really die from doing this, or is that false?

Reading some of it shows little to nothing special, just internal investigations that lead nowhere but stuff like JFK has you questioning everything we were told by the then government and media.
I always question what the government and media tell me, but equally I see a lot of conspiracy theories and the folk that follow them, including some of my friends, and I weep.

In particular there are a specific few that I happen to have rather more inside knowledge that most and I can see they are complete and utter -------s. Now it does not follow that ALL are complete BS, but it justifies my own adherence to Occam's razor and Hanlon's razor.

It seems we live in an age where folk end up in one camp or another and they believe all that is said in justification of their own beliefs to the exclusion of reason and sense. I can accept and respect view to the left and to the right that make sense even if I do not subscribe to them myself. But what we are seeing now is simply BS and Trump was the biggest proponent of all with the "alternate facts" and "fake news" excuse for everything that did not make him look good or he did not agree with.

What is worrying is the company that is linked to the US counting machines is linked to another company which supplied the voting machines that are now in use in London.
The evidence of corruption I have personally seen regarding the USA leaves me in no doubt it was a targeted mass fraud attack on the swing states of the USA, the media is actually playing it smart and so are legal council when they say they have not seen any evidence of fraud, they probably haven't because the courts have been stonewalling the evidence from ever getting to be put in front of judge and jury, so technically they can say they haven't seen any.
Having said that, this legal fight has not disappeared, there is court orders now been placed on some counties to force a full audit, even with this order in force they are still stonewalling and looking for ways to get out of it.
Imagine if the estimate 160,000 - 300,000 votes in this contended state are proven fraudulent, it would scupper the whole election and a political uprising would occur.

Watch this space and especially the military response, Trump is smarter than many give him credit and things are about to get interesting.

PS did anyone see the military all turn their back on Biden when he passed in the car... I doubt you did as the media didn't want that to be seen.

Reply to USA politics, recent events. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net