Discuss Vans, what have you got, what do you want? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

M

matt456

Not sure if we have had a thread about these before but here goes anyway,

i currently have a vivaro but think they are unreliable even though my own has had minimal problems but a lot of other lads have had serious problems i.e. fuel pump gearboxes etc. My van had a new gearbox at 50000 before i got it its now got 82000 on the clock and im thinking of trading in for a transit swb? any thoughts lads?

i've got a 08 plate citroen berlingo on lease hire for two years
costs me £170 a month
the underpan dropped off the other day.the back door wont open and the electric windows dont work properly
thats without the internal dents that my steps have made
i only got it on lease hire because i was just starting out and wasnt sur e how busy i'd be.i'm busy now though
i wouldn'nt buy a berlingo!

hello brs if ya dont mind askin how you goin about gettin work cos its as dead as door nail here i got adds all over the place aswell unreal?

Back to vans!
ive driven berlingos and peugeot partners and did not like them plus they are to small.

There is a transporter not quite as bling as the sportliner but has all the electrickery bits on it im tempted to get one of those but probably a tranny though. i have a golf 55 reg and that has been back to the service shop 12 times now under warranty, so no cost. I suppose it kind of put me off vw's though:(

Got a 130 BHp transporter and chipped it from vanstyle goes like a scolded cat up the road and still good MPG

Reply to Vans, what have you got, what do you want? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock