Discuss Well I would have never thought it---- in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

MDJ

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
--But I felt in agreement with the PM today, the way the Europeans have treated us has made me angry, fluck em, lets go out hard and fast and take our chances, and next time the Germans invade the french lets let the french fight their own battle.

upload_2018-9-21_15-16-24.png
some it up MDJ .;)

--But I felt in agreement with the PM today, the way the Europeans have treated us has made me angry, fluck em, lets go out hard and fast and take our chances, and next time the Germans invade the french lets let the french fight their own battle.
totally agree. if the pillocks won't agree our terms, sod 'em. they need us more than we need them. and as for the £35 billion they want fo us to leave with a deal, they can stuff their demands up their arses. won't hurt coz they already deep up their arses anyway.

Thing is:

Canada has a free trade agreement without freedom of movement

Japan has a free trade agreement without freedom of movement

Germany and France have "golden" shares in major companies, but other EU countries can't.

The playing field has NEVER been level, The Germans benefit the MOST from the Euro, The French benefit the most from the CAP ...

Out, out, out.

PS: Stop buying their produce ..................

I don't see how we have been treated unfairly. We wanted out not them that wanted us out.
We have demanded to leave the club whilst wanting to keep all the benefits of the club but paying no subscription fees.

How did anyone think that was ever going to work out ?

Come on Andy, get with the programme. :)

I don't see how we have been treated unfairly. We wanted out not them that wanted us out.
We have demanded to leave the club whilst wanting to keep all the benefits of the club but paying no subscription fees.

How did anyone think that was ever going to work out ?

Andy

Germany and France both hold "shares" in major companies - yet other EU countries are not allowed to

Is that fair?

I don't think so

Why do Canada and Japan have free trade agreements, with no fees and no freedom of movement

The playing field isn't level..............

Andy

Germany and France both hold "shares" in major companies - yet other EU countries are not allowed to

Is that fair?

I don't think so

Why do Canada and Japan have free trade agreements, with no fees and no freedom of movement

The playing field isn't level..............

Level playing fields don't exist anywhere, that's the nature of capitalism. It doesn't work any other way.

Junker needs flucking up the arse, the guy is a total crunt, I say lets get out now and hard, they will regret the day they flucked with us, I was a remainer, I am now a outer and an angry outer.

LOL, Not in that way, although I have no issue with Gay people, they are just people.

Junker needs flucking up the arse, the guy is a total crunt, I say lets get out now and hard, they will regret the day they flucked with us, I was a remainer, I am now a outer and an angry outer.
Quite get them Europeans out of the crud a few times and what do they do? Shyite on you from a great height.

Germany will suffer most from us leaving, i think if Germany left the EU, it would be a very different world but as they have so much to gain from being in a artificially subdued currency, they will cling on with their dying breath.
Good riddance to EU

Reply to Well I would have never thought it---- in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net