Discuss We've done a member cull. If you didn't login, not matter how many.... in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Reaction score
We've done a member cull. If you didn't login within the last 2 years, not matter how many posts you had, what groups you were in, your account has been erased. Sorry. :)

We want our stats to be true and accurate.

We have 3,124 login over the last 30 days.

I think I just erased around 8,500 accounts from our 22,500-ish number.

So around 14,500 logged in within the last 2 years.

I dare not got further back than that. Those people who logged in 23 months ago, just might be having some private life issues or switched jobs for a bit and are in training or something. Not sure i'd want to wipe much further back than that on this forum. I think we go back as far as 12 months on Tilers. Those don't disappear for long on there. But we have around 6000 of them.

So compared to here, only double we have login over 30 days! We have 3000 in 30 days. They have 6000 in 365 days.

Fair play to both.

I'm going to be working on the plumbing forum for a few weeks now so this is an unofficial handover back to the main staff.

I'll still check stuff here. Just wont be tweaking much now. :)

Reply to We've done a member cull. If you didn't login, not matter how many.... in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all Recently we've been having a few issues with smoke and heat detectors.. been fitting them for years and years now mostly without any...
Replies
Views
Hello, Last year we started getting really high readings over the colder months (we'd expected this but not 5x the amount of electricity being...
Replies
Views
I know how I was taught to test a RCD, 6 tests in all two no go, two under 300 mS and 2 under 40 mS with no load. But thinking about it not so...
Replies
Views
I have just been reading and responding to a post all about how to accept payment. It got me thinking about all the reasons why people couldn't...
Replies
Views
Some years ago when Facebook launched they were not so bad. As time went on, they joined the older crew (Yahoo and Google - And MSN, now Bing or...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock