Search the forum,

Discuss What do you think of my website in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Nice site I must say.. one thing to suggest.. in center area the site looks empty.. try tighten up but overall its really nice site

regards
Gareth

The actual layout doesnt look bad m25, I personally think its the content which makes it look amateurish. I also dont agree with advertising testing someones DIY work!

Maybe add abit more content and have it sound more professional.

That is brilliant. To do it all yourself you have to be proud.
I paid over 2k for my ecommerce site and its not as good as yours.
Best of luck:)

it looks good , but I would not think you will rank well in Google . Search engine optimisation has not been carried out correctly . With a few tweeks you could do very well . Worst things are

a) title tag
b) descriptive tag
c) number of links

You should work hard to better this for great results .

hope this helps

ta

electrician in Fife

it looks good , but I would not think you will rank well in Google . Search engine optimisation has not been carried out correctly . With a few tweeks you could do very well . Worst things are

a) title tag
b) descriptive tag
c) number of links

You should work hard to better this for great results .

hope this helps

ta

electrician in Fife

How do you rank higher in google?
What iv read is that youve got to have-
  • Add lots of key words in bold and bigger text underline and unique text etc
  • Add loads of link backs from free directories and webpages
  • Age of the website the older the website the higher it will rank even with less links
im not sure if this info is 100% correct just what iv read. Im still working on mine at the mo on page 7 lol and website is a work in progress.

Anyone else have any thoughts? or tips cheers

fair play "electricians" your number 1 for electrician in fife. How long did that take ?expensive? if you dont mind me asking. im trying to do something similar for my area in swanseain my spare time no luck yet though.

mattyevz

Your site looks ok , but you really need to read up on SEO , I recommend "the art of seo , Rand Fishkin "

A few tips

The title tag , blue bit at the top of the page . You need to fill this with keywords - check out the competition and copy or better electrician in swansea - Google Search

you should do this asap .

Links , you have 4 , you need to get many more , ask friends or businesses you have worked for , get directory links and most importantly your Google places page ( a must ) . Social media also has good links , facebook , twitter are a must .

If you really want to make money , buy the book and learn SEO its well worth it , I get a huge amount of business from my website - around 75% of uk use Google to find tradesmen .

Hope this helps

ta

mattyevz

Your site looks ok , but you really need to read up on SEO , I recommend "the art of seo , Rand Fishkin "

A few tips

The title tag , blue bit at the top of the page . You need to fill this with keywords - check out the competition and copy or better electrician in swansea - Google Search

you should do this asap .

Links , you have 4 , you need to get many more , ask friends or businesses you have worked for , get directory links and most importantly your Google places page ( a must ) . Social media also has good links , facebook , twitter are a must .

If you really want to make money , buy the book and learn SEO its well worth it , I get a huge amount of business from my website - around 75% of uk use Google to find tradesmen .

Hope this helps

ta

thanks very much for the advice ! i know it says i have only 4 links using yahoo sites research this is what i dont understand because i have listed on at least 100 directories and sites and it only shows 4 of them. it doesnt show touchlocal,freeindex,gumtree,qype,google maps and many more maybe it takes awhile its been up for about 2 months. thanks again

Forget free directories , get high powered links from friends . Change your title tag on each page ( different for each ) and you'll be 1rst or second page soon - get google webmaster tools to follow progress

Reply to What do you think of my website in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock