Discuss What job management software do you use? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I've been looking at different job management software, I'm finding servicem8 really good, although it isn't compatible with android which is annoying. (I use iOS but others in my company do not) what do you use?

Simpro is OK but is very expensive, we used it for a while and it was cheaper in the end to get a custom system written for us that did exactly what we required. Having said that it is the standard for mid - large contractors.

ServiceM8 seems to be widely used, and has very good reviews.

Geoop was OK but they don't seem to have updated it in some time. Also they seem to have service issues, which isn't helpful (source: close friend that uses Geoop)

WorkflowMax is another I hear good things about

There is another one I can't remember... and I wish I could because a lot of people have been raving about it.... Will rack my brains and make some calls!!

Simpro is OK but is very expensive, we used it for a while and it was cheaper in the end to get a custom system written for us that did exactly what we required. Having said that it is the standard for mid - large contractors.

ServiceM8 seems to be widely used, and has very good reviews.

Geoop was OK but they don't seem to have updated it in some time. Also they seem to have service issues, which isn't helpful (source: close friend that uses Geoop)

WorkflowMax is another I hear good things about

There is another one I can't remember... and I wish I could because a lot of people have been raving about it.... Will rack my brains and make some calls!!
Have you found it yet?

I've been looking at different job management software, I'm finding servicem8 really good, although it isn't compatible with android which is annoying. (I use iOS but others in my company do not) what do you use?

Hi guys,

Thanks RWJ, for the recommendation.

Thomas123 I would be keen to understand what you need from a job management software and look at the potential of simPRO being a fit, if you are still looking into this type of software.

Let me know the best way to get in contact with you and we can take it from there.

Alternatively, give me a call on 01223 859994.

Have a good day.

Hi guys,

Thanks RWJ, for the recommendation.

Have a good day.

I've seen quite a few jobs advertised recently that state "knowledge of Simpro an advantage"
Maybe you could do us a Demo / dummy login so forum members could obtain "knowledge of Simpro"

(Would be better than knowledge of how to use F24 when your keyboard only has 12 function keys...... That's if you wanted a job with us!)

Great idea.

We shall get a Webinar up on the Forum for both those whom are interested and also for those looking to get up to scratch with what we at simPRO do.

Watch this space...

@simPRO

I am very interested in what you are offering.

Currently we use Workflowmax and Goformz. We are looking for a superior product and was just about to sign up to the Trimble (Amtech) field service software but they cannot work with ios.

If you had to compare your product with both WFM and Trimble what would you say differentiates your product from theirs?

Reply to What job management software do you use? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net