uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss What next, dodgy customer.... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Midwest

-
Arms
Esteemed
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I encountered a similar set of circumstances, and learnt a lesson from it.

Never take on a fault finding job, if you can't allocate some considerable time to it, cos sods law will dictate it could take all day or more.

Don't do just a fault finding work on domestic, cos they don't want to pay and invariably its down to the owner/occupier messing around with stuff and being economical with the truth.

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools

Megawatt

-
Arms
They have definitely stretched my gonads!!!!

Ive kept all messages and emails etc just to try and protect myself should the worse happen, have also sent an email, stressing the need to keep it isolated at the board. I have never issued a danger notice (and still havent, should I?), was just trying to protect myself and to be honest the client, not sure if she is a client come to think of it. :angry:

Think your probably right about the charging, guess i gave an inch and now am worried of having a mile taken.

Thanks for the reply!
Gringo go by what your gut feeling is telling you and go back and put a danger notice on it. You will sleep better at night

Reply to What next, dodgy customer.... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Top Bottom