Discuss Where do you prefer to work in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I prefer not to work because ive done my fair share of the 24/7 but the trouble is ive spent it all.

So now its domestic.

As Lister said, i usually get looked after with tea and biccies, and most of the time, you are left to get on with it on your own with no one watching over your shoulder - most of the time.

Yea but when your not the one that benefits from the pricing of the work then its not much good :(
And in my experience commercial will pay alot more for stuff as its not their own money as such

I enjoy domestic except for installing in line fans in undersized attics and loosing tools in insulation. Have to say that i worked in the states for 2 years rewiring schools and would definatly say commecial is cleaner and more straightforward:D

i prefer commercial plenty of space and usually nice and simple domestic is usually just annoying especially when u get the customers that start "helping" you OMG!!

Commercial by far. I hate working in domestic with a passion and hate industrial just as much. Commercial is by far the superior. only downside is, someone is always on your case and you are always trying to fight your corner when someone tries to get you to do something that hasn't been priced for.

mrs jones ( and the thread) has been dug up from 5 years ago. a bit smelly by now.

Reply to Where do you prefer to work in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock