Discuss Wiring Schematic - Solar Panels Installation in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Riaansco

DIY
Reaction score
Good Day,

I Am completely new to this, if someone can verify my wiring diagram attached for the specs mentioned below please?

Here are the specs for the Inverter and Solar Panel. I Need to connect 12 Panels.

5Kva Inverter

Inverter Mode:

Rated Power: 5000VA/5000W
DC Input: 48VDC, 117A
AC Output: 230VAC, 50/60Hz, 22A

AC Charger Mode:
AC Input: 230VAC, 50/60Hz, 35A
DC Output: 54VDC
Max. 60A, Default 30A

Solar Charge Mode:
Rated Current: 80A
System Voltage: 48VDC
Min Solar Voltage: 40VDC
Max Solar Voltage: (VOC): 145VDC

Panel Details:

Nominal Maximum Power: (Pmax): 365 W
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 39.8 V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 9.18 A
Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 47.2 V
Short Circuit Current (Isc): 9.75 A

Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 30 A

Attachments

• Wiring Diagram1.pdf
    435.9 KB · Views: 31

Reply to Wiring Schematic - Solar Panels Installation in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I decided to get solar panels, the inverter instructions say one can use type AC, so the existing 14 x RCBO CU seems OK, may be a good idea to fit...
Replies
Views
Just an idle thought - has anyone any experience of using the DC output of solar panels to directly feed an immersion heater, to avoid the expense...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Victron Multiplus-II 5kVA inverter/charger with Pylontech US5000 batteries installed in my house along with a 6.8kWp PV array and...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon All, So I have a new situation to me that I cannot seem to get a definitive answer for. I trained as an electrician and did...
Replies
Views
Hi, I opened the electrical panel of my house because I need to connect my solar inverter to the panel and got served a spaghetti of an...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock