• If you are seeking employment in the electrical industry, then you are in the correct forum to post a thread about what you are looking for. Please avoid putting contact details in the actual post. Use the forum messenger instead.

As well as posting a thread in the forum you're in, you can also search Electrician Jobs posted by others HERE. If you run an established electrical company, you can post your business details to our directory of electricians too.
  • Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net. We hope you find the information you are looking for. But if you don't manage to, please feel free to Register and ask a question yourself. You can delete your account at any time should you quickly find the answers to what you need.

Discuss Work Experience in the London Area in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi Everyone my name is Jay I'm based in East London. I'm looking to get some voluntary experience if anyone is willing to allow me to tag along with them. I've completed Level 2 & 3 (2365) Electrical Installation, have 18th Edition as well as Level 3 EAL Inspection and Testing. I'm really proactive and willing to help out if anyone needs a helping hand. Thanks for reading my post.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Welcome to the forum how long have you been in the electrical trade?

If you post your advert for work here in the looking for work forum you may get more responses :)

Edit: It got moved. Cheers Westy. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi Lou thanks for the reply. I've been working for over a year now combining electrical studies. Need more experience in the field with a competent electrician. If you know anyone in the London area would be appreciated. Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Are there enough independent certification companies?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trending Threads

Top Bottom