Discuss Work trousers in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

S

stean

Gents,
can anyone recomend a good pair of work trousers that you can put knee protectors in, someone has already recomended the snickers ones are they ant good?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Hey mate.

Well I been round em all - dickies, snickers, dewalt, Lee cooper!!!!

Personally I'm now a dewalt man as I found the dickies ones kept splitting at the crotch area!!! :p

Cheers.

I've got some really good caterpiller ones with slot for knee pads (a must!) but its getting close to the time for a change.

Don't know why but they keep shrinking??

snickers man myelf have to pairs of them had some cheap knee pads at first but i got some proper snicker ones when i got my second pair and there so comfy and soft

Blaklader Heavy Duty trousers are the best I have ever used. All seams are triple stitched and if they ever fail, you just wash them and return them to the dealer who will give you a new pair there and then.

Had a look at Snickers but seem flimsy compared to these.

I went for the snickers as they come in very accurate measurements but also come in winter and summer weight. Knee pads are very comfy but if you don't have them in the knee pockets the trousers look normal. They were the first trousers that I saw that seemed to be engineered as opposed to just stitched together, but I can see this thread being down a lot to personal preference

Anybody got an opinion on these cheapy ScrewFix pants for under £15 (with knee pads!)... Work Trousers with Knee Pads 34" - screwflix..com, Where the Trade Buys

...gotta be too cheap to be worth wearing?

any one tried the scruffs work trousers???????

im sick of dickies atm ordered a couple of new pairs but they have changed the sizing yet again. :(

I've had the electricians trousers from B&Q which i liked BUT for some strange reason they stopped selling them. Then I tried the dewalt trousers, but they are too heavy. Now it's the snickers duraTwill work trousers from screwfix £42, a little expensive but the best i've tried.

Mark

Had Dikies Delta's for the past 12 months and can't fault them at £20 a pop and they have an elastic part to the waist band which is good for the old winter spread:D

Reply to Work trousers in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock