• IMPORTANT: The thread you're reading / posting in, could be in a DIY electrical advice area. Please be aware of your local laws. You're not allowed to provide advice to, or seek advice from, DIYers and fellow professionals in some States, Countries, Countys etc with regards to some types of electrical installations or repairs. Keep that in mind. If it's against the law where you are - always get a professional electrician in to carry out the works instead of doing it yourself. The forum will not be held responsible for any outcome of any applications of any advice sought from it.
SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss 100AMP Main Panel Wiring - Advice wanted! in the DIY Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hello!

Photo of panel to be attached and linked (below).

I have taken on the task to wire a new 100AMP main electrical panel. I live in Canada.

Have the permits from ESA (electrical regulatory). Want to make sure it's top shape.

Change out is from an old 100AMP Fuse box.

I have the two main legs feeding into the 100AMP breaker. The neutral is fed to the neutral bar. The GEC to the ground lug at the top.

I've used dielectric grease on connections thus far.

I would just like to confirm that this is a good setup before I start placing in the breakers.

URL:

Thanks folks!

Attachments

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools

ferg

-
Arms
Esteemed
You must be logged in to see the message.

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools

Reply to 100AMP Main Panel Wiring - Advice wanted! in the DIY Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico 3000 Range
Top Bottom