Discuss 2 electricians on site at any given time - your feedback in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

How can discussing hair straighteners which I assume this is referring to get smutty.
You must have lead a sheltered life Westy, when and where have you ever seen a battery powered hair straightener? although I suppose it could work on a Brazilian.

Sounds like he has confidence problems and maybe issues interacting with new people, we had a similar problem with a lad who kept saying he needed more training but he was more competent than most of our team, perfectly happy and able when I was there but didn't like lone working.

We've had some sparks that just don't like working alone and don't understand that you can't charge the customer for one man to stand watching while the other changes a light switch.

in terms of working alone in some domestic settings, it is something i have thought about. this day and age it is far too easy for somebody top make an allegation of a sinister kind and you are guilty until proven innocent.

If going to somebody's house in back of my mind i do think is the person a bit of a nutter, do i feel okay being there. this day and age its a sad fact, but you have to protect yourself.

You can't always avoid some situations but the guy may have a valid concern here. otherwise i do think hes got confidence issues. best thing to do is sit him down and be straight with your concerns. if he doesn't improve then i would send him packing.

Reply to 2 electricians on site at any given time - your feedback in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, Just wondered if anyone knows whether there is such a thing as a distance learning version of the level 3 (C&G or EAL) Electrical...
Replies
Views
Back in February I was asked by one of my past customers to start an urgent job, he had a landscaper in to start that week and needed me to get...
Replies
Views
Can I ask for some feedback and advice from the professionals on the points below? Refurbishing two cottages into one, I had engaged an electrical...
Replies
Views
Just a bit of a rant really....This one job that is pretty much mine as do all the builders work and the customer has confirmed that I'm doing the...
Replies
Views
B
Prefix - I've tried to post this in automotive, but it would not let me. This may be because I have not been recently active. Apologies if this is...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock