Discuss 2382 17th questions new!!! 1 - 20 in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Re: 2382 17th questions i am stuck on

I should think im gonna sound pretty stupid now but at first glance i would have said 200ms as it should be protected by a 30mA RCD.

Where have i gone wrong?

not all socket outlets need to be on an RCD

it could be under the supervision/control of a skilled/instructed person, or it could be labelled for one specific item of equipment, in which case no RCD and 0.4 S applies

not all socket outlets need to be on an RCD

it could be under the supervision/control of a skilled/instructed person, or it could be labelled for one specific item of equipment, in which case no RCD and 0.4 S applies

ahh i see, cheers mate! :D

Hi Luke just looking at your answers 1 -13 I know its a old post but did you get the answers off easyfox? I did the question only to find the answers were not posted..

Reply to 2382 17th questions new!!! 1 - 20 in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All I would appreciate some help with a few questions here regarding cables sizing, I'm using the latest 18th edition, amendment 2. Q1...
Replies
Views
I've been to see a flat which needs a rewire. The flat is being completely renovated. I've just recently qualified, I have done rewires before...
Replies
Views
Hi all New to this forum, looks like a hive of information. I'm wanting to upgrade my garage electrics - I'm not a qualified electrician, hence...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have recently qualified, though yet to start practising, as an electrician. I have noticed, at my home, the tails from the...
Replies
Views
A
Edited: sorry of course Ze should be added to the post below, Table 41.3 is for comparing Zs. Hi, it is my understanding that Table 41.3 of BS...
Replies
Views
Alessandro
A

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock