Discuss 2391-52 Initial Verification and Periodic Inspection and Testing Exam in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

BrumElecEng

Trainee
Reaction score
I sat the 2391-52 Initial Verification & Periodic Inspection and Testing online Exam last week and failed by 1 mark. I got 100% in 2393-10 and 90% in 2382-18 so not unfamiliar with electrical exams. I was wondering:
1. Does this exam follow a sequential format as similar to that of the 2382-18 18th Edition Wiring Regs Exam (i.e. Q1-4 in Part 1, Q5-6 in Part 2 etc)? If so, what is the 2391-52 exam format?
2. What did others find is the best way/material to use to study for this exam?

Thanks in advance.

I found some of the exam straightforward like the 18th edition etc but the scenarios depend very much what they throw at you. Mine were areas I wasn't very experienced in so I passed but my mark was lower than that for other exams I've done. Four of us took it together and two failed and myself and the other person passed with a bit of room to breathe. I did pay for an online simulator which was handy but in fact nothing like the actual questions. Lots of tiny subsections questions from the 18th edition regs in mine to do with cattle sheds and computer office specifications. The other two people took two more goes to pass.

Reply to 2391-52 Initial Verification and Periodic Inspection and Testing Exam in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Not really a Question but its more a Point that the other Education Bodies out there than City and Guilds Granted most Employment agency dont...
Replies
Views
I have got these questions on 2391-52 inspection and testing but can't remember option of 1st two questions. Please any suggestion will be...
Replies
Views
Refurbishment of dwelling has taken place and the clients insurance company requires a periodic inspection and test to be carried out, A new...
Replies
Views
Hi, has anyone completed the CG 2391-52 inspection & testing course online with LearnZone Media recently? Just looking for opinions or feedback...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Probs a simple one here but when testing a 3 phase board for ze as part of a periodic inspection plus part initial verification of a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock