Discuss A bit of advice (12 years since doing level 2 course) in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I hope you are all keeping safe?

I'm after a bit of advice. I carried out my level 1 and then Level 2 qualifications and passed 12 years ago now!! Unfortunately (And my biggest regret) is that I took a job on and never finished my level 3. I would love to gain a full qualification as an electrician again but stumped as to how I go about it. I'm sure I've forgotten most of the stuff but do I need to retake the entire course again or is there someway I can do a refresher course?

The qualifications I had where:

City & Guilds;
Engineering Technology (OL)
Working in Engineering (OL)
734 Maintaining Electrical Equipment and Systems
733 Electrical/Electronics Technology
735 Wiring and testing Electrical Circuits
714 Installing and Maintaining Electrical Wiring Support Systems
739 Producing Electrical or Electronic Drawings using CAD

Edexcel Level 2 BTEC diploma in Engineering;
Working Practices in Engineering
Using and interpreting Engineering Information
Applied Electrical and Mechanical science for technicians
Mathematics for Engineering technicians
Electronic devices and communication applications
Selecting engineering materials
Engineering assembly techniques
Electronic Circuit construction and testing
Application of quality control and measurement in engineering
Working Safely in an Engineering Environment
Working efficiently and effectively in an engineering environment
Using and communicating technical information
Wiring and testing electrical equipment and circuits
Assembling and testing electronic circuits

SEMTA Foundation Modern Apprenticeship in Engineering

Apologies for the long post but it's a big regret of mine and one I'm trying to rectify now. Any help would be appreciated.

Stay safe everyone.

suggest you get in touch with one of the forum sponsors (traing courses, XS or Able Skills. they can advise you if you can just do level 3, and maybe the am2 and nvq3 after.

see their ads on right hand side of page.

suggest you get in touch with one of the forum sponsors (traing courses, XS or Able Skills. they can advise you if you can just do level 3, and maybe the am2 and nvq3 after.

see their ads on right hand side of page.

Hi Telectrix.

Thanks for your response. I will do that :)

Thank you.

Reply to A bit of advice (12 years since doing level 2 course) in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock