Discuss Advice for using Future Skills International when applying for Australian Electrical Licence in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Cgehh

-
Reaction score
Hi
Can anyone who is currently going through the process of getting their electrical licence with future skills international or anyone has already done it please advise me. I am currently at the stage of writing out the description of what work i have done for each employer and i have attempted this 3 times already but each time they say that what i have sent is not what they are looking for and they don't give any instruction or help on what it is that they actually are looking for.
All help is very much appreciated thank you

Hi
Can anyone who is currently going through the process of getting their electrical licence with future skills international or anyone has already done it please advise me. I am currently at the stage of writing out the description of what work i have done for each employer and i have attempted this 3 times already but each time they say that what i have sent is not what they are looking for and they don't give any instruction or help on what it is that they actually are looking for.
All help is very much appreciated thank you
Have you sent in a detailed CV? You are inly 24 Just maybe you don't have the skills they require, PM me with all your details work record, etc and I could constuct a CV for you, CV scruteny was my last job befor i retired, along with other menial duties, FOC of course.

Have you sent in a detailed CV? You are inly 24 Just maybe you don't have the skills they require, PM me with all your details work record, etc and I could constuct a CV for you, CV scruteny was my last job befor i retired, along with other menial duties, FOC of course.
Thanks for your reply but its nothing to do with a CV. Its how they want you to write out what kind of work you did for every employer you have had. I have all the work experiences and skills they are looking for to grant the licence

Reply to Advice for using Future Skills International when applying for Australian Electrical Licence in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net