Discuss Any Reviews On The Metrel MI3101 ?? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

I agree, I don't think the pro software is worth the extra money, I use easy cert.

I still think its an amazing tester, once you get used to it it's excellent, other sparks I know have gave up because they couldn't work out the buttons and features.

If it ever broke or I damaged it I would get the exact same tester again. I would just be making do with anything else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch out and be prepared to replace the test leads yearly as they do "wear out". You'll know when they need replacing as you'll find your test results are all over the place and you have to null the leads every other test

Hi Guy's - I just wanted to clarify the two different versions of this multifunction tester that are available:

1) Metrel MI3101 Eurotest AT

2) Metrel MI3101 Eurotest AT Pro Kit - This is basically the above tester, but with the edition of Metrel's Eurolink Pro Plus (used for 17th Edition and NICEIC certification) AND the Metrel A1214 Easiswitch Adaptor.

We often get phone calls where people have been looking around and ended up more confused by different kits at different prices. If I could give any advice if anyone is looking for Metrel MFT Kits, it would be to THOROUGHLY check wants comes with the tester in terms of software and other accessories. Keep your eyes open and make sure that the seller knows what he/she is advertising is correct.

Have a good weekend all :)

Hi Guy's - I just wanted to clarify the two different versions of this multifunction tester that are available:

1) Metrel MI3101 Eurotest AT

2) Metrel MI3101 Eurotest AT Pro Kit - This is basically the above tester, but with the edition of Metrel's Eurolink Pro Plus (used for 17th Edition and NICEIC certification) AND the Metrel A1214 Easiswitch Adaptor.

We often get phone calls where people have been looking around and ended up more confused by different kits at different prices. If I could give any advice if anyone is looking for Metrel MFT Kits, it would be to THOROUGHLY check wants comes with the tester in terms of software and other accessories. Keep your eyes open and make sure that the seller knows what he/she is advertising is correct.

Have a good weekend all :)

Hi Test Meter
You folks here have convinced me a Mi3101 is a great meter.
I have read we are able to obtain a discount, being a forum member.
Do you have an email address where I can contact you direct?
Thanks very much.

Hi Test Meter
You folks here have convinced me a Mi3101 is a great meter.
I have read we are able to obtain a discount, being a forum member.
Do you have an email address where I can contact you direct?
Thanks very much.

Hi Robert, it is a great meter, the ability to input data and programme testing sequences can save you so much time.

Yes that's correct, as a forum member we would offer you a 5% discount on your order total. Just click on our link on the right, and you will be shown a forum code, which you can either input on our website, or quote in your email, or over the phone.

Our email address is [email protected] - alternatively, call us on 0113 248 9966, where we'd be happy to help.

Thanks

Hello Mark, MKS, TPES,
Do you use the 3101 **WITH** the Eurolink Pro Plus software?
I'm close to buy a tester, and zoom-in on Metrel 3101, Megger 1730 and Fluke 1654B.
From a measurement view they are close, but the software?

I want to define my own reports and upload test results direct to the good place. I don't believe that this is possible today. What is your experience with the software?
Regards,
Henry

I have the Eurolink Pro SW up and running and have test it yet with the included test-files.
It looks fabulous to me.... Easy to use and complete enough for my work with the MI 3101 Kit.

As a PV-sparky the MI 3108 has a better fit, but more then double price: That's OK for future when economy boost again.
Regards
Henry

Hi everybody, i want to buy a Metrel MI3101 and i want to know if the metrel work with Metrel A1018 Low Range Current Clamp, Metrel A1019 Current Clamp 1000/1?

Reply to Any Reviews On The Metrel MI3101 ?? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net