Discuss Anyone go their email addresses? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

O

Octopus

In Wiring Matters which arrived today:

Anyone go their email addresses? JPEL 64 - EletriciansForums.net

Just thought it would be handy to send them both links to a variety of threads on the 18th edition

I believe Murdoch is asking (tongue in cheek perhaps) if anyone has the email addresses for the two pinnacle people of the committee that provides the input for the "information" in BS7671 (as shown in his attached picture).
Then he could email them links to the various threads on here bemoaning the lack of clarity, accuracy, sense and so on that is BS7671 18th Edition.:mad:
This may encourage them to provide better coordination!:rolleyes:

Somehow this has not come out clearly in Murdoch's post, which has been misinterpreted somewhat by posters.

I knew exactly what Murdoch meant to say, I think you are all trying to be too clever for your own good.

Now if it was Buzz...........:)

PS Murdoch, I think those chaps probably have too much night time reading already. Haven’t I seen that Cronshaw’s name appearing in that ‘other’ electrical forum for grown ups?

Actually, yes I do have their email addresses, but, there are bigger things afoot, and I can't give them out.
They will know very shortly what is thought of the new bad book, big time!

I believe clarification on the requirement for supplementary bonding is required.
As it stands, supplementary bonding is not required, if all circuits of the location satisfy disconnection times for ADS, all circuits of the location have additional RCD protection and Main bonding for the installation is provided.

Does that exception still apply, if there is no Main bonding required?

Oh...Was saying you had their emails for your own self gratification then? I can’t really see a point other wise.
I don't follow, your point.
Murdoch asked if anyone had them and I answered him, after the robust debates that I have had with Murdoch, I though that it was a good thing my answering one of his threads with a respectful comment.
Actually their emails are quite easy to find.
Certainly Geoffs' is.

Reply to Anyone go their email addresses? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock