Discuss Apprentice looking to transfer in West Yorkshire in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

This person requires some work. They've hopefully explained their skills and qualifications and what area they're in. Otherwise, what's the bloody point?

D00DY_T00DY

-
Esteemed
Reaction score
Hi all.
Currently a third year of my course, second year in work (previous experience as well) got moved up a year so I'm a year ahead. got my own transport,tools and drills and I am fully funded via city training.

20 years old and looking for a new job placement since I'm currently being used for cheap labour and my boss has no time/interest in getting evidence for my portfolio. currently taking pictures of my hands for the evidence.

If anyone's interested or want to know anything else drop me a pm please.

Thanks,

Michael

Hi fella,sounds like your keen and driven enough,but you might want to add a description of the jobs you have been involved in,or what you are aiming at.
Otherwise,you may get offered something unsuitable...for instance,i have 9 tonne of logs to move,cut and stack tomorrow...fancy it? ;)

Good luck,and don't forget to post any furthering of your career,there are lots on here who would rather hear about a 20 year old's success,than a fossil's whining :)

Not a bad point there mate.
What you paying? ;)

I started in a level one course got involved with a few competitions whilst working in leeds with paul m getting the bus there then 5 months in moved up to the level 3 apprenticeship course and caught up and I'd say without being big headed that im one of the top of my class, doing well in college and had a few of my own jobs so the knowledge is there.

Been in jobs ranging from light replacements to rewires and even wiring 6 new apartment blocks over in Keighley I do some pretty neat fuse boards saying I've done less than 30.

Without getting into too much detail on a public forum but it's getting to that point now where me and the apprentice can't cope with these conditions. been in touch with my training provider and tutors, they agree it's out of order.

Reply to Apprentice looking to transfer in West Yorkshire in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net