NICEIC Certification Scheme Assessment is end of month

Discuss Assessment is end of month in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Floody

-
Reaction score
Hey folks.
My assessment is at the end of the month. Going to show the assessor my own CU upgrade at my home (which will be completed before he arrives)
Other domestic work I've completed has mainly been for a mate who runs his own company so I dont want to step on his toes and get the NIC in to his jobs. (My main job is an Approved Electrician in the steel industry, but this is my side venture)
I've got everything they need APART from a list of my own independent work. But for an initial assessment, is this necessary? How can we have a list of work that we have completed if we havent independently completed any? Or should I be running around some friends and families houses in the next few weeks, complete some jobs for them and log it? ?

My first ELECSA assessment last year I only had one MWC and a EIC at my place. They were only interested in the documentation, safe isolation and a couple of tests on the DB. IR on cooker radial, one cover off a fan isolator to check termination and sleeving and end to end test at DB for RFC test. I went on and explained the rest of the test which pre-empted the next question. Job done! Good luck :)

Same for me with my first Elecsa assessment. Showed assessor a CU change. Who you with, ask them.

Reply to Assessment is end of month in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock