Currently reading:
Back from the Desert

Discuss Back from the Desert in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi Guys n Gals.
It's been a long time since I was last here. Can't find my old account. Thought I would drop in and see who's still around on the forum. For those who remember me (Manda), sadly things took a rapid downturn with my health and I am now getting around on wheels. I took a big dip in my mental health and vanished.
Obviously I am not in the trade now, but just wanted to re-connect. This Forum, and many of you guys were such a massive help during my learning, and it was very much appreciated. I lost touch with Maddo. Is anyone in touch with him still? How are you all?

Hey! Sadly lots of old names appear to no longer be with us on here - some we know why and they will (and are) missed, others have simply disappeared which I guess is a phenomenon of the Internet.

Sorry to hear you’ve had a tough ride of things but happy to see you back.

Hey welcome back. Stick around we need some daytime lurkers if you're available. :)

Don't think I knew you last time. I'm Dan, I make the tea for the staff team.

Morning, lovely to have you with us!

I'm Lou I make the tea when Dan is too busy - everyone says my brews are better! ☕

Hi Manda, sorry to hear about your health issues but great to see you again. Wasn't Maddo Paul M's nickname? I haven't seen him around for many years unfortunately.

I think it was simply Manda but I might be wrong, it's been a long time and my memory is.... hmmm.

Mines shocking. Well if it was available it must have been erased whether in batches of unused accounts or the self delete thing I had running for a few weeks.

Hi Manda, sorry to hear about your health issues but great to see you again. Wasn't Maddo Paul M's nickname? I haven't seen him around for many years unfortunately.
Sadly he's no longer with us. Can't remember the specifics but fairly sure he's now discussing arc lamps with Lucian.

Reply to Back from the Desert in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock