Currently reading:
Believe it or not this example has supposedly been tested and certified!

Discuss Believe it or not this example has supposedly been tested and certified! in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

No busbar covers. No blank plates. Socket missed and now plastered behind wall unlocatable. No rcd/dual colour labels. No circuit designation (I have to find it when didnt do install) bonding forgotten and not connected. Light fittings not installed yet. Have to block for testing

Ive had to test circuits that havent been connected yet... I.e just a cable hanging out the wall waiting for data comms

I think the issue might be the installation method as it's not clear if these circuits are installed in the wall or if there are socket outlets that appear to have no rcd protection.maybe it's surface or in steel conduit

whats the problem here?

All you do is contact the premises owner show him the board has not been marked up, they will gladly provide the installers details, you contact the installer, they will provide you with the EIC/EICR and you mark up the board accordingly.

Thought we were in for a right one with the title....what an unnecessary tease. Ask the client for the schedule, who's probably got it on a computer somewhere and move on....

Reply to Believe it or not this example has supposedly been tested and certified! in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock