Discuss Best deals for Wago in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Andy78

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Where is everyone buying their wagos from at the minute ? I'm after a bulk order to stock up for a bit so the cheapest the best really. My local wholesaler is about the same price as screwfix but I'm sure there must be better deals out there somewhere......

The local electricfix to me offer a bigger discretionary discount when buying over £200 or thereabouts. Occasionally I buy a few drums of cable, wagos, screws, etc, etc in bulk to get the bigger discount. Normally it's 10-15% extra off.

They also have the cheaper rates normally listed when buying in bulk.

Cheers NDG.
I also found out today that TLC online do some good prices and the 690 piece mixed bulk case seems a good deal too.

I just bought these from Amazon. Box of 100; surely fake or a typo..... Will compare them with genuine article when they arrive... The store has a lot of positive reviews though...

Screenshot_20161123-174156.png

I have just been comparing prices and electricfix seem as competitive as any others. TLC I do like dealing with. I would email them for a best price with your order quantities. They are helpful in the extreme when I have dealt with them.

got a link so i can have a peek please ?

EDIT: at that price I would expect a blister pack of 20, or a loose quantity of 10

Have screenshot already Andy ;)

It does say 39 pence per 10... I am starting to feel slightly guilty now! But if they do send 100 I won't complain!!

Just looked, the same seller was advertising the 3 port levers box of 50 for a similar price. Just bought 6 boxes. They also have 5 port lever and 2 port push fit but with no indication of box quantity

I never thought to check for other sizes etc. Will look at their store front I think....

Edit: just ordered 200 of the three lever... I am expecting an email in the morning from them saying there is a mistake....!

£291 for 1200 3 port levers at CEF

My wholesaler doesn't stock the newer shape I had to get them in and they were a bit expensive! I've been looking at getting some in bulk to save some pennies, i sometimes buy ideal as well, you feel like you're getting a deal but it's only 40 in a box!

Just put an ridiculous order in...let us see if their pattern-spend anti-fraud software is working...

Can you use the over there?

1. They'll be upside down
2. Might no have the Aussie standards.

I'll just put them on backwards, that should cancel out the upside down. AS3000 just says connectors must be of a design to prevent escape of single strands. We don't see a lot of wagos here it's mostly BP screw connectors; I'm on a bit of a crusade to convert my workmates I've got the wago bug hard since trying some.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/WAGO-221-412-Connector-Terminal-221 412/dp/B00JB3U7Y6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1479923337&sr=8-2&keywords=wago+221+412

It's a typo, note the price per item at the top, but one that should get you a refund at least. Take a screenshot before they change it after you complain when you get 10.

Have screenshot already Andy ;)

It does say 39 pence per 10... I am starting to feel slightly guilty now! But if they do send 100 I won't complain!!
I note someone asked the question about pack size and the seller responded that they ARE packs of 100 lol....I am also IN as the dragons would say.
Is this a pack of 100?
Answer:
the item that opens with this link is a pack of 100. they tend to come in packs of 100, 50, or ten.
By B Walker on 26 July 2016
Yes.
By Rick, Maidstone on 26 July 2016
Yes, this is pack of 100pcs
By MKShopUK SELLER on 26 July 2016

Reply to Best deals for Wago in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net