Discuss Best Rcbo board at reasonable price in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

TheCodboy

-
Arms
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi all! As the title suggests,I’m looking for your recommendations on the best rcbo boards available at a reasonable price. Doing my best to move away from dual rcd boards, but a lot of customers just wont pay the money for Rcbo’s. Any recommendations very welcome.

Aico 3000
Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
SJD

SJD

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Read the recent posts on Fusebox boards.

T

TheCodboy

-
Arms
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Read the recent posts on Fusebox boards.

I follow them on Twitter & Instagram. I know lots of people do rate them, but that’s just what I see on social media, and as we know sometimes things aren’t always as they seem on social media.

Baddegg

Baddegg

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Patron
I’ll offer some feedback soon, I’m fitting one this Friday 🤞

telectrix

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
i use BG. with the compact RCBOs. good price from screwfix. even better from TLC.

S

stevethesparks

-
Esteemed
Arms
I quite like the Lewden range. Never had a problem and very competitively priced.

SJD

SJD

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Attached are photos of a couple of Fusebox ones from last week (a 14 way, and a somewhat under-utilized 10 way). The RCBOs are not compact, but at least they don't have trailing earth leads.

IMG_20200131_163326.jpg
IMG_20200129_152641.jpg

NDG Elecs

NDG Elecs

-
Esteemed
Arms
Attached are photos of a couple of Fusebox ones from last week (a 14 way, and a somewhat under-utilized 10 way). The RCBOs are not compact, but at least they don't have trailing earth leads.

View attachment 55536
View attachment 55535

Hi SJD, nice neat boards..

Just wondering what they are like in terms of quality.. Decent cage clamps, x1 and x5 all good results, well placed knockouts (that actually knock out without bending the casing), etc etc..

Your knowledge, or others, on these boards would be appreciated... Ta..

Andy78

Andy78

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
I've been using Lewden for the past couple of years due to them being a cost effective option. Quality is good and reliable.

Hager are still the best that I've used for quality and longevity in my opinion. Expensive in the comparative marketplace though.

I've been putting off using fusebox for a year or so to see how the company shapes up, but it looks like they are achieving stability despite being a fledgling company with massive initial uptake. I might have to have a go soon.

SBS are another contender but have recently undergone changes to the company so we will see how stable they shape up. I really rate the system they have opted for though.

My issues with SBS and fusebox are that mail order only options leave you a bit high and dry sometimes unless you invest in a personal stock. Fusebox are seeping into more and more wholesalers though

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

Reply to Best Rcbo board at reasonable price in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Scolmore Electrical Products
Top Bottom