Discuss Cable Stapler for Alarm and Cat5e Cable. in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

RDB85

-
Trainee
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Can anyone recommend a decent cable stapler. The lads in work use the Rapid ones, but I don’t like them. I’ve used a Tacwise one which is okay. But I’ve seen an Arrow and Dewalt one. But if anyone could help that would be great.

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Aico 3000
telectrix

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Arrow. T25. excellent gun and the T25 staples are a tad larger, so less chance of spiking the cable. several on ebay for under £30.

davesparks

davesparks

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Arrow T18 for telephones and 4,6,8 core alarm, arrow T25 for 12 core+ alarm and cat 5

R

RDB85

-
Trainee
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't think so, otherwise they wouldn't make two different staplers
I know what you mean. I’ve seen the Dewalt one in Screwfix:

It looks at though it accepts the Arrow T25 staples and the smaller staples I think looking at the description.

buzzlightyear

buzzlightyear

-
Esteemed
Arms
I perfure the rapid staple gun so you can adjust the settings.specaily in corners for running cables.

Reply to Cable Stapler for Alarm and Cat5e Cable. in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

Top Bottom