• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.
Aico 3000
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Can I find someone I can work with? I need help in the Electrical Talk - All Other Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

PEG

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Hi,i feel you are going to need a more comprehensive back-story,to encourage any advice or assistance.

A single sentence requesting a job,would not suffice,in normal circumstances,so explain further....😉

Soi disant

Esteemed
Reaction score
A single sentence requesting a job,would not suffice,in normal circumstances,so explain further....😉
Of course it would, if you were a wheeler-dealer businessman with zero experience of PPE, or virus track and tracing, or food parcels, and you wanted a squillions contract to supply PPE, or virus track and tracing services, or food parcels, and you were chummy with a cabinet minister.

Reaction score
Hi,i feel you are going to need a more comprehensive back-story,to encourage any advice or assistance.

What should I explain? I said am a job seeker

Reaction score
What should I explain? I said am a job seeker

Just a few thoughts to get you started...

Where are you looking for work? Lagos? Will you travel or relocate for the right job? How far?

What experience, qualifications, and skills do you have?

What work would you consider?

Why should a prospective employer employ you?

Reply to Can I find someone I can work with? I need help in the Electrical Talk - All Other Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net