Discuss Can I find someone I can work with? I need help in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi,i feel you are going to need a more comprehensive back-story,to encourage any advice or assistance.

A single sentence requesting a job,would not suffice,in normal circumstances,so explain further....?

A single sentence requesting a job,would not suffice,in normal circumstances,so explain further....?
Of course it would, if you were a wheeler-dealer businessman with zero experience of PPE, or virus track and tracing, or food parcels, and you wanted a squillions contract to supply PPE, or virus track and tracing services, or food parcels, and you were chummy with a cabinet minister.

What should I explain? I said am a job seeker

Just a few thoughts to get you started...

Where are you looking for work? Lagos? Will you travel or relocate for the right job? How far?

What experience, qualifications, and skills do you have?

What work would you consider?

Why should a prospective employer employ you?

Just a few thoughts to get you started...

Where are you looking for work? Lagos? Will you travel or relocate for the right job? How far?

What experience, qualifications, and skills do you have?

What work would you consider?

Why should a prospective employer employ you?
Within Lagos or out side Lagos..
Am ready to relocate..

I would consider to go to the field of electrician..

You should hire me because my proven ability to maintain strong interpersonal relationships with several clients. I am passionate about providing care to those in need in my community, which keeps me motivated and excited about doing my best work.

Reply to Can I find someone I can work with? I need help in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock