Discuss Can't seem to find the answer, 18th edition tommorow ; ) in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
A circuit with a 10mm 70*C thermoplastic copper live conductor has a maximum final temperature of 160*C. If a fault current of 600A flows through the conductor, the time taken to reach the final temperature would be.... ? got all the rest just cant seem to locate this one! cheers in advance.:)

A circuit with a 10mm 70*C thermoplastic copper live conductor has a maximum final temperature of 160*C. If a fault current of 600A flows through the conductor, the time taken to reach the final temperature would be.... ? got all the rest just cant seem to locate this one! cheers in advance.:)
Check out 434.5.2

I asked this question as i don't really look at the regulations too much as the technical guys in the office do the groundwork for installations and such. Obviously I'm familiar with the do's and don'ts but the more in-depth stuff, well its been a while but i have enjoyed it and I'm going to keep up to date with this one lol. Oh by the way there has been minor changes already they haven't been released yet but an amendment is definitely on the horizon.​

Reply to Can't seem to find the answer, 18th edition tommorow ; ) in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I have a Victron Multiplus-II 5kVA inverter/charger with Pylontech US5000 batteries installed in my house along with a 6.8kWp PV array and...
Replies
Views
M
Sketch the appropriate BS EN 60617 locationsymbol i) Switched socket outlet ii) Lighting outlet iii) Distribution Board iv) Two way switched...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I wonder if someone would be kind enough to help me understand the answer to this question from a well known guide-book on 'Inspection...
Replies
Views
Z
Dear Friends I have booked my 2391 exam on October 18th for third time and this is my last chance to pass it. I have about five past exam...
Replies
Views
S
I will post the answers on here in a few day or if you really want to know PM me and i will send them. Example Questions for 2382-10 1. The...
Replies
Views
sxsparky
S

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock