Discuss Chandelier (which has gone way off topic) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Re: Chandelier

A bra fitter in Marks and Sparks obviously!

M x
I wonder why women need the help of a bra fitter at the fancy stores, anyhow? A man needs no help selecting his underclothes. I'm pretty sure if a man offered me help sizing my undershorts, he might get a black eye.

didnt turn out to have anything hanging down that shoudnt have been then?!

Luke - Thank you so much! Same we had to abort the mission but I am so very grateful to you for popping over. Oh and if you thought Tooting was bad, thank goodness I didn't send you through Streatham, even I get scared there. Honestly Tooting is all bark and no bite. We even used to have a marks and sparks, no male bra fitters though.

Thanks also for verifying that I am indeed female.

Muchos Grazias

Mel x

Luke - Thank you so much! Same we had to abort the mission but I am so very grateful to you for popping over. Oh and if you thought Tooting was bad, thank goodness I didn't send you through Streatham, even I get scared there. Honestly Tooting is all bark and no bite. We even used to have a marks and sparks, no male bra fitters though.

Thanks also for verifying that I am indeed female.

Muchos Grazias

Mel x

It is my opinion that you are female> i tested nothing else in your flat other than the light fitting !:D:D

what happend to my cake ?:mad::mad:;)

Luke...you turned off the electricity, thus no tea so I didn't really have an intro to the cake conversation and you were rushing off to wine and dine your other woman! The cake was in the living room, I do believe that my flatmate has attempted eating it and now it is stale. Do you want me to post you some stale crumbs?

I did think you were cute btw, the date; had it been on offer would have been accepted.

I've moved on quickly now
and this new boy kissed me tonight. Not like a full kiss, just a little one on the lips and he said I was hot and arrrrrrrrrrrgh, not again..........I'm the worst.

Over and out

Mel x

Luke...you turned off the electricity, thus no tea so I didn't really have an intro to the cake conversation and you were rushing off to wine and dine your other woman! The cake was in the living room, I do believe that my flatmate has attempted eating it and now it is stale. Do you want me to post you some stale crumbs?

I did think you were cute btw, the date; had it been on offer would have been accepted.

I've moved on quickly now
and this new boy kissed me tonight. Not like a full kiss, just a little one on the lips and he said I was hot and arrrrrrrrrrrgh, not again..........I'm the worst.

Over and out

Mel x

No...... i turned the lighting circuit off not the ring mains !! I did explain.

"Cute "???? bloody hell lady , I am 45 nearly 46 years old !

Oh the lighting bit, hmm I see, this is why I should really play with electrics. So I could have used the kettle after all?

And no way, if I was guessing an age for you I would totally have guessed you were in your thirties. Well ok then, you are handsome, better?

Mel x

Luke drives the others on site, mad today singing "I've still got it..I've still got it" !!

Mel: From a very early start in life i learnt NEVER to get "involved" at work etc.
Sure i have had a few "obvious Interests" but i just ignore them as i cannot afford any problems. Ive seen guys get into some real heavy crap over some lady flirting or even going the whole way etc and for me i just think i am above those games.

Also i am a real one lady guy. when i like someone i NEVER ever cheat.

Luke "pure class " !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Luke, If only I was lucky enough to bump into more guys like you. I agree about not getting involved with anyone at work (says the girl who kissed someone from her work party last night), unless you really like them and forsee a future in it (fingers crossed).

And Luke I wouldn't have even tried to lead you astray, what you witnessed was not flirting. I hope your lady really appreciates you.

Mel x

Yeah ok:rolleyes:
Take it from a time served doorman that one day you most probably will when you are least expecting it. Trus me - temptation eventually will get you in her claws;)

Take it from a man that has owned a business in Bangkok and manila !! ( And I am a cute and good looking guy !!)

Ive done the "rock and Roll" life style ( Jacuzzi with 3 girls and bottles of Grey Goose etc) One of my ex and I had 10 years together and it never once occurred to me to cheat. 3. years with my ex wife and same again.

I find i prefer a better quality of lady than one that accepts a bag of chips for a "knee tremble" on a friday night !!

But when i am single......... thats a whole different ball game :cool::cool:

Mel , you where out of luck anyway, I got "yellow fever' ( i date oriental girls)

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Chandelier (which has gone way off topic) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock