City Electrical Factors sponsor ElectriciansForums.co.uk! | Page 3 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss City Electrical Factors sponsor ElectriciansForums.co.uk! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
V.Nearly Esteemed
Solutions
Reaction score
Dear Forum Members,

YOU SAID - WE DID!

We asked which Electrical Suppliers you use most; http://www.electriciansforums.co.uk...ctrical-suppliers-electrical-wholesalers.html and the outcome showed us that CEF came out one of the top suppliers you use.

So we got in touch, and I’m really pleased to announce that CEF are now on board as an official forum sponsor.

We have CEF Paul on board who can’t wait to be part of the community.

Please take a minute to welcome Paul and CEF to the forum. :)

If you haven’t already, checkout their website, a couple of links here for you:-

Chip and Pin Card Reader for Tradesmen | City Electrical Factors
Lo Carbon Centra HT with Humidistat and Timer White | City Electrical Factors
Levante Fans | City Electrical Factors

If you don't already have a trade account with CEF, then please do get one: https://www.cef.co.uk/mycef/account/new

If you travel quite a bit and would like to always have your nearest store to hand, then their branches page has downloadable files for your TomTom or Garmin etc: Welcome to City Electrical Factors | City Electrical Factors - Really handy to have on your devices!

[ElectriciansForums.net] City Electrical Factors sponsor ElectriciansForums.co.uk!

Last edited:
I presume this sponsorship does not extend to the European branches which are in the process of being rebadged as Yesss. Went to the Duesseldorf branch recently which was still in CEF colours but had a hybrid CEF/Yesss van outside. Took some photos if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
welcome cef, i was shocked today.

screwfix let me down and cef opersite actually had prices on the goods!!!! they were quite helpful and quick.

thats a first for me most wholesalers keep there prices a closely guarded secret

Last edited:
I presume this sponsorship does not extend to the European branches which are in the process of being rebadged as Yesss. Went to the Duesseldorf branch recently which was still in CEF colours but had a hybrid CEF/Yesss van outside. Took some photos if anyone is interested.

Strange!? Yeah pics would be good!

CEF split in 2 with one brother forming Yesss and the other keeping the CEF - long story but that's why you may see this.

The Sponsor may be able to shed some light on the extent of the the sponsorship if you drop him a PM.

Reply to City Electrical Factors sponsor ElectriciansForums.co.uk! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net