Discuss Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

This is us at home. The Cat still breaks the rules though.
Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) 538CA7E9-1663-4A85-BCFB-F6BAE7E41217 - EletriciansForums.net

i rfemember the Victor. wasn't it relegated to become a flying gas tank?

And the Valiant was the only one that actually dropped an Atomic and at another time a Hydrogen bomb.

Also one of 13 red arrows.... normally only 10
I thought they had a signature "Diamond 9" formation ? Where did the 10th one fit in ?
[automerge]1587378474[/automerge]
I’ve got one of a real life Vulcan.
I remember being at the British Grand Prix in 1986 at Brands Hatch... and part of the pre-race entertainment was a Vulcan flying display... and this was before flying over crowds was banned ! What an incredible aircraft !! I can still remember the smell of the jet fuel as the aircraft came in low and slow above us, before turning skywards and powering off into an almost vertical climb... Good ol' days...

Last edited:
Often used to see XH558 winging around Northants with plumes of black billowing from it but it is now grounded.

But only if you had a window seat.
[automerge]1587389522[/automerge]
The red arrows use the minuscule Hawk, I wonder how that would get on with the SU, it's enormous.
Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) DSCN0835.JPG - EletriciansForums.net

But only if you had a window seat.
[automerge]1587389522[/automerge]
The red arrows use the minuscule Hawk, I wonder how that would get on with the SU, it's enormous.View attachment 57585
not impressed with it's pusher propellor though. like those on a Florida everglades swamp glider.

Reply to Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock